Otevřená pracovní pozice v Rockaway Capital
- Typ úvazku
- Na Hřebenech II 1718/8, Nusle, 140 00 Praha-Praha 4, Czechia
We are Finnology - we provide a complex SW platform for financial consulting companies. Our software empowers people to sell products more effectively, to collect business opportunities with ease, and to process, distribute and trade these data down to financial consulting network structures. Finnology puts the deep know-how of many Rockaway group companies to good use.
- 3-4 years of demonstrated experience in UX, Interaction Design.
- Understanding of user experience practices and concepts.
- Portfolio with examples of design thinking and practical application of research techniques.
- You think critically about user tasks and needs before you actually start designing.
- You are capable with working on designs independently or collaborating You can prototype using any design tool, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Axure or some you have used.
- You can progress designs from sketches, low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity mockups.
- You are comfortable with presenting your ideas to a small or large group and welcome feedback.
- Creation and development of UX assets including wireframes, sitemaps, state transition diagrams, design pattern libraries and UI elements.
- Develop workflows, information architecture, wireframes and prototypes, and other artefacts to describe the user experience. Interpret business requirements to develop detailed wireframes and translate into visual designs that complies with design standard, including colour palette usage, branding, imagery, layout, and typography.
- Extensive knowledge of wire-framing and prototyping tools such as Invision, experience with visual design tools (Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud), experience in user testing and usability analysis, experience with data visualizations.
- Work with the development team to ensure that the implementation matches designs.
- Design with a focus on cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Ensure user interface guidelines and standards are followed during the development and maintenance of the product.
- Develop and continuously improve usability test criteria to guide product acceptance, and coordinate execution of UX with stakeholders.
- Define key UX metrics, track and analyze product performance, and assess customer and industry feedback.
Get in touch with Eva Krausová - email@example.com Looking forward to meeting you!