Open position at Devoteam
🇬🇧 ServiceNow Consultant
- Work schedule
- Prague, Ostrava, Bratislava
Devoteam is looking for new mates who are interested in both technical work and the world of consulting. 🚀 Do you want to be in direct contact with our clients, consult technical solutions to their everyday problems with them and then turn them into reality with your colleagues? 💪 We would love to welcome communicative team players with good organizational skills and an interest in learning about the ServiceNow cloud platform. ☁️
What will your job be all about?
- guiding and mentoring newcomers, helping them navigate the exciting world of ServiceNow,
- interactions with the client, uncovering their needs, and delivering customized solutions,
- develop cutting-edge products aligned with new trends and best practices,
- take ownership by requesting tasks and driving improvements,
- contribute expertise through presentations, white papers, and training materials,
- foster teamwork through active communication and support.
What do we ask of you?
- minimum 2 years of experience implementing and customizing ServiceNow solutions (or similar tools),
- project management skills and experience delivering successful projects,
- strong soft skills, including communication and presentation abilities, analytical thinking, troubleshooting skills, and stakeholder engagement,
- advanced English, both written and verbal communication,
- ServiceNow certification(s) preferred.
What can we offer you in exchange?
project assignment consideration based on consultant preferences,
transparent career path with mentoring support,
- training and certifications offered in current and high-demand technologies and methodologies,
- language courses,
- an unlimited contract from the first day of our cooperation,
- flexible working hours and home-office (hybrid model),
- 5 weeks of vacation and 4 sick days per year,
- sabbatical leave,
- phone tariff available for employees and their family members,
- MultiSport card,
- company mobile phone (Android/iPhone),
- company laptop (Windows/iOS),
- meal vouchers,
- employee referral program,
- delicious breakfast and snacks during work hours.