Open position at HH Global Czechia
Senior Production Manager
- Work schedule
- Evropská 859, 160 00 Praha 6, Česko
Senior Production Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating development team and suppliers to produce our clients ‘designs. Senior Production Manager complement the production team by managing complex concept development, continuous improvement of production processes We expect our Senior Production Manager to be strong teamleader, highly technically skilled, excellent communicator, planner, and team player working closely with our CAD engineers, production managers, account/project managers, assembly teams, logistic managers, installation teams and finance department.management and development and coordinating of assigned production team by leading, inspiring, coaching, empowering.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Production development- Manages all aspects of development of assigned projects at all times, brief design/engineering teams and verify mechanical drawing details, prepare quotations and indicate appropriate vendors for production.
- People Management - Supervise, coordinate, assign, and review work of production team. Providing ongoing mentoring&training for production team.
- Concept development – Manage the whole process of concept development from design and engineering phase to the final project handover to the client
- Develop and sustain excellent relationships with all suppliers related to development, liaison between different material suppliers for cross production checks.
- Acts as a key partner for Account Directors in area of the Develoment, suppliers' management and team management
- Development Subject Matter Expert
- Provides guidance and mentoring on the development of the fixtures
- Oversees high profile / high important projects and tenders
- Communication - Key contact for internal teams and suppliers during development, provide clear and timely solution oriented communication to suppliers and internal team members.
- Quality Control (together with QA Dept.) - Ensure items are developed within agreed quality standards, ensures packaging standards reflecting client’s needs.
- Financial control and project evaluation – establish and communicate budgets and work back schedules for each project, work within established operating budgets, analyze job revenue, cost and profitability by job and/or project.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- 5+ years of experience in production area – ideally in retail fixture fabrication or related industry.
- Technical education is a big plus (furniture, mechanical, civil engineering, architecture).
- Able to read and comprehend technical drawings.
- Advanced knowledge of materials and production technologies in joinery, metal works, plastics, printing and glass works.
- Supplier relationship management skills – ability to build and maintain strong, mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and develop incentives to encourage suppliers to achieve greater excellence.
- Project management skills – organizational and planning abilities in combination with time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience with managing people
- Advanced level of MS Office (MS Excel is a must)
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of SketchUp
- Knowledge of 3D design software or Inventor or SOLIDWORKS software is an advantage
- English – advanced level required for daily written and verbal communication + knowledge of technical English
- Driver's licence B - active driver
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with suppliers and internal teams.
- Ability to multi-task without losing focus and control
- Motivated, proactive and proven problem solver
- Drive for development and self-improvement
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- 5 weeks Vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Sport activities (yoga each week and small fitness available every day)
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile, internal and external training, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!