Open position at COLOURS OF DATA
Senior CRM Consultant (Bloomreach)
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
We make data work for marketing. Colours of Data is evolving the way our clients use data to both know and communicate with their customers in their CRM activities. We make businesses customer-centric and data-driven. Clients such as Tele2, Financial Times, Škoda Auto, Partners & T.M.Lewin trust our expertise and that's why we're looking for a new, highly skilled teammate to join our Customer Engagement team.
On a typical day you will be...
As our CRM consultant you will join Petr and Kate on the mission to help our clients develop personalized and data-driven CRM Marketing strategies on a global scale. Besides being in this team you will closely collaborate with our tech & data solution masters Denys, Jakub or František.
If you are passionate about data-driven marketing, and the idea of automating marketing excites you then read on!
The role is focused on translating complex business needs into actionable CRM plans that deliver measurable results. We see you as a natural communicator who enjoys handling projects from A-Z and getting teams on the same page regardless of working remotely, in our office or at our clients.
What else will you be doing?
- Acting as a solution architect for our clients, providing guidance and expertise on CRM strategy development and implementation
- Effectively listening to clients and asking the right questions.
- Identifying and analyzing their requirements and priorities.
- Co-creating campaign concepts that leverage data, personalization and multi-channel communication to increase efficiency and optimize the customer experience
- Collaborating on the design and implementation of technical integration
- Training clients, inspiring them to think differently so that new tools and opportunities are used correctly
- Working with CRM platforms - Bloomreach Engagement (formerly Exponea) and others that we implement for our clients
Your expertise & experience includes
- proven track record of designing effective and innovative CRM strategies that drive customer acquisition and retention
- minimum of 3 years of experience in CRM strategy development and implementation
- marketing experience in the online/digital world - CRM/CVM, emailing, PPC, social, etc,
- experience in evaluating campaign performance and attributing sales to marketing activities
- analytical and data-driven thinking in a marketing environment
- at least basic understanding of technologies such as JSON, XML, API
- Czech & English at professional level
What can you expect with us
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely. We often work with clients and together online, but we also make sure that we build personal connections and spend time in person, whenever needed
- Yearly Learning budget (workshops and courses of your own choice?)
- Interesting and diverse projects for major clients in the EU, UK & Czechia
- An environment without hierarchy and unnecessary processes
- Permanent employment and contracting job options
- Wellbeing activities and off site get togethers
We are a team of people that enjoy each other's company even beyond working hours. You will have tough competition if you are a runner, cyclist or hiker :-)
About Colours of Data
We enjoy connecting business, marketing and tech and are able to speak all three languages
We are proud to work with industry leaders, but we also enjoy helping to grow new data enthusiasts in traditional sectors - Telco (Telenor, Tele2), automotive (Škoda Auto), Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, Burger King.
We strive to thoroughly understand the needs of our customers
We love working on interesting projects with great teams on the client's side. And our clients love working with us for our best-on-the-market expertise, cutting-edge technology, fresh & simple solutions - all of which improve their business results.