Open position at SatoshiLabs
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We are Tropic Square. Our mission is to make a TRuly OPen IC. We believe in this digital age, transparent and audible security solutions are necessary to ensure high standards. Our belief led to the creation of TROPIC01 - the secure chip with a revolutionary and transparent implementation. We deeply care about security, so we strive to make improvements where it is possible. We want to work closely with an expert or academic who can help us advance the techniques in our Secure Design. We are also involved with the EU’s ORSHIN project, where your research findings will be a significant contribution to the IoT industry. Join us as a Security Researcher who will support and guide our ASIC and Firmware design teams in the transparent secure chip implementations. Collaborate with our partner universities and research institutions too.
What are some topics will you be researching?
- Fault injection prevention
- Side channel leakage assessment
- Test Vector Leak Assessment
- Known attacks in hardware security
- State-of-the-art technologies and countermeasures
What do we need from you?
- An PhD or Masters related to Embedded Security
- Applied cryptography experience is welcomed
- Proficient level in English
- A high level of autonomy and a growth mindset
What do we offer in return?
- A chance to work on a unique project with an agile team focused on developing cutting-edge solutions for secure embedded electronics
- Learn from the best professionals in the field
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of working from home
- Support for a high level of freedom and your further growth
- Financial stability - we are backed by SatoshiLabs and a foreign investor
- Transparency and Honesty are our best policies
- And more! We’d love to tell you about our benefits during the interview
Ready to join the team? Our team is excited to grow! We would be looking forward to meeting you after the initial screening with our HR. Just send us a CV and a cover letter. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.