Open position at strv
- Work schedule
- Rohanské nábř. 23, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
We believe in the power of exploratory testing. If you would like to taste different projects and manage the testing process on your own, you’re definitely who we’re looking for!
- Our team closely communicates with clients as well as with the internal team of project managers, designers, and developers from an early stage.
- We’ve got a huge responsibility - designing the strategy and managing the testing process regarding each project's needs.
- We are mostly testing manually, but on some projects, we apply automated tests.
- Tools we use: Jira, Trello, Testrail, Postman, Xcode, Android Studio, Cypress
- Proactively analyze, identify and communicate the state of a product to other members of the team
- Prior experience with determining testing strategies as well as with executing different testing scenarios
- Experience with web and mobile app testing
- Good English is a requirement, as you will be speaking directly with our US-based clients.
Perks & Benefits
Our goal is to become a global leader in software design & development. But no matter how big we grow, we will always ensure everybody who joins STRV feels at home.
- The latest version of MacBook Pro, iPhone, and everything else you need (non-Apple devices available as well)
- AirPods or alternative headphones.
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays, free breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Clients & Projects
Our clients are Silicon Valley startups such as Boosted Boards, Rich Uncles, ClassDojo, Ripple, and LegalZoom.
The projects usually last around 6 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. We believe that testing is a continuous process, starting from day one of development and continuing well after a project goes live. Our testers mostly work on one or a maximum of two projects at a time.
We’ve got a footprint in specialized domains like IoT, dating, machine learning, crypto and mobile gaming. On top of that, we’ve also got some successful internal spin-off projects.
With over 100 engineers, platform experts, team leads and mentors, there’s always someone to consult, have a code review and learn from.
We host regular meetups and workshops, and our engineers have a generous conference budget.
Check-out our Open Source Libraries.