Open position at SatoshiLabs
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We are Tropic Square. Our mission is to make a TRuly OPen IC. We believe in this digital age, transparent and audible security solutions are necessary to ensure high standards. Our belief led to the creation of TROPIC01 - the secure chip with a revolutionary and transparent implementation. As we dive deeper towards our end goal, our team is growing in size. To work efficiently towards our target, we need to improve and manage our internal operations. Join us as a Project Manager to coordinate our growing number of internal and external projects. We want to work better together to change the hardware security mindset, are you ready to take up this challenge?
What will your duties be?
- Collaborate with the team leads to plan, execute and monitor projects
- Work with the team to provide operational feedback for timely project delivery
- Identify any barriers to the workflow and move the team towards a solution
- Establish and maintain good project communication between team members
- Coordinate between our partners, suppliers and the internal team
What do we need from you:
- Project manager experience, ideally in within the semiconductor industry
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Embedded hardware, firmware or chip design experience is welcomed
- A growth mindset and a high level of autonomy
What do we offer in return?
- A chance to work on a unique project with an agile team focused on developing cutting-edge solutions for secure embedded electronics
- Learn from the best professionals in the field
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of working from home
- Support for a high level of freedom and your further growth
- Financial stability - we are backed by SatoshiLabs and a foreign investor
- Transparency and Honesty are our best policies
- And more! We’d love to tell you about our benefits during the interview
Ready to join the team? Our team is excited to grow! Contact us with your LinkedIn profile or just send your CV and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you after the initial HR screening.