Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
PROJECT MANAGER - Retail Shop Interiors - Nike, Adidas
- Typ úvazku
- Nupaky 108, 251 01 Nupaky, Czechia
EYELEVEL creates more than beautiful retail environments. We deliver innovative retail brand experiences which inspire meaningful connections between people and leading global brands across all channels; retail environments, brand activation campaigns and interactive digital experiences. Driven by our core set of values, our high performance teams are dedicated to exceeding expectations at all levels of client service and delivering tailored brand experiences across geographies. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity with a global company that encourages professional development, we would love to talk to you!
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE
Project Manager for EYELEVEL is first and foremost the person in charge of the overall project (complete shops interiors for CK, The North Face, Nike, adidas etc.) To do this they must be highly organized individuals, excellent communicators, planners, presenters, negotiators and team players working closely with our production mangers, designers, CAD engineers, roll-out managers, assembly teams, logistic managers, installation teams and finance department. Project Manager is the pilot of every project. He starts the engine, keeps it running, tanks the fuel and drives the project to its destination in the required quality and time frame. He is in daily English communication with Global or European HQ's of Nike, adidas, Vans and so on.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Client Satisfaction (developing and keeping excellent relationships with all client contacts)
- Communication (keeping client and our teams informed all the time, providing answers to any questions regarding the projects he/she is responsible for)
- Driving success of projects (receiving proper briefings, creating planning, organizing internal resources, checking quality of all deliverables)
- Responsibility for project profitability (creating project cost estimates)
WHAT YOU SHOULD POSSESS
- Experience from our OR similar furniture industry (civil engineering, marketing agency, architecture) is a big plus
- Technical drawings, floor plans orientation, materials in retail and retail environments is a big plus, but not a must - we will train the right people.
- Experience from Marketing agency OR with Project Management OR with handling regional/ european/ global client is a big plus
- Self-motivated, enthusiasm to cooperate with all team members within and across the teams
- Organized, efficient, structured, focused and goal oriented
- Flexible, dedicated, loyal and passionate for the job
- Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Project Management/ Client handling/ Logistics
- English – fluent level required for daily written and verbal communication
- German on communicative level is huge advantage during the instalation coordination around Germany.
- Other languages are a great benefit as well.
We are eagerly looking for English speaking candidates with natural drive to develop, who are not afraid of challenges, who are searching for an excellent employee with great potential to grow and develop in commercial interiors environment/ project management/ global projects. We are working as a marketing agency - fast paced, client first, passion for perfection and best quality principals.
WHAT WE PROUDLY OFFER
- Annual competitive salary package
- Company mobile phone iPhone + laptop ( Apple brand)
- Lunch and afternoon snacks in our canteen ( we have an excellent chef and Ambiente group!!)
- Free Sport activities (circle training, yoga, flowin, football etc.) + we have our own small fitness + Multisport card for free
- Gas contribution to travel to work (4500 CZK brutto monthly)
- Extensive range of trainings (internal + external, company coach), company conferences and yearly training programms
- Clothes allowance to represent your clients brands
Are you interested?