Open position at HH Global Czechia
- Work schedule
- Evropská 859, 160 00 Praha 6, Česko
IProduction Managers are responsible for coordinating suppliers to produce our clients’ designs and complement the project team by managing supplier production and overseeing assembly and packing of articles in the required quality and time frame. We expect our Production Manager to be highly technically skilled, organized, and attentive to detail (to operate and master our ERP system), good communicators, planners, and team players working closely with our CAD engineers, production managers, account/project managers, assembly teams, logistic managers and installation teams and finance department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Production management - Manage all aspects of production with vendors, ensuring delivery timetables and maintaining status of assigned projects at all times, brief design/engineering teams and verify mechanical drawing details, prepare quotations and indicate appropriate vendors for production, plan and track supplier production and set priorities accordingly.
Supplier Management - Develop and sustain excellent relationships with all suppliers, liaison between different material suppliers for cross production checks.
People management - providing ongoing training to production executives
Concept development – Manage the whole process of concept development from design and engineering phase to the final project handover to the client.
Project documentation - Ensure quality and final check of technical documentation (design drawings, production draw bill of materials, meta data), compliance with internal and clients standards and systems. Ensure ERP system is used to document all production related information and technical documentation.
Communication - Key contact for internal teams and suppliers on project status and details, provide clear and timely solution oriented communication to suppliers and internal team members.
Quality Control (together with QC Dept.) - Ensure quality and on time delivery of production articles, plan inspections at supplier’s facilities and on incoming components to warehouse, ensure packaging standards reflecting client’s needs.
Claims handling - Manage claims of damaged or missing components
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- 3+ years of experience in production area – ideally in retail fixture fabrication or related industry.
- Technical education is a big plus (furniture, mechanical, civil engineering, architecture).
- Able to read and comprehend technical drawings.
- Advanced knowledge of materials and production technologies in joinery, metal works, plastics, printing and glass works.
- Supplier relationship management skills – ability to build and maintain strong, mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and develop incentives to encourage suppliers to achieve greater excellence.
- Organizational and planning abilities in combination with time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with suppliers and internal teams.
- Ability to multi-task without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced level of MS Office (MS Excel is a must)
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of SketchUp
- 3D design software or Inventor or SOLIDWORKS software
- English – advanced level required for daily written and verbal communication + knowledge of technical English
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (fitness available every day)
- Pingpong, table football
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile, internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!