Open position at strv
- Work schedule
- Rohanské nábř. 23, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
We’re on the lookout for an experienced product-oriented designer! Sound like your kind of thing? Join an excellent team of motivated design enthusiasts, and turn your day job into something you love. We’ll be happy to check out your portfolio and get back to you!
How You Fit In
You’ll be joining our Design team and will be working on projects that usually last around 3 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. Usually, you can expect to work on only one project at a time and be involved from start to finish.
At STRV, Your Role Will Be To
- Confidently describe your design solutions to our clients at all levels
- Be responsible for the whole design output on a given project
- Collaborate with other designers on projects
- Perform as a fearless team player, as you’ll also be collaborating with other departments and supporting them until the project is fully finished
- Provide constructive feedback to other designers to help them move forward
We Expect You To Have
- A user-centered product design approach
- A natural drive that will fit in with our always curious, tight-knit team; open, honest communication, and the ability to learn are a must
- Multiple years of experience in the industry and a mind full of ideas ready to be put into action
- The ability to start a project with user flows and wireframes, visually perfecting its UI and finishing it by prototyping and presenting to a client independently
- Experience with Figma
- Confident English on a high level; due to our primarily US-based clientele, our designers present and consult their work in English
A few things to know: STRV people represent about 26 nationalities, so our official language is English. For people that decide to relocate to the Czech Republic, we’re always happy to provide visa sponsorships and relocation support. And as for meeting our US clients, there may be times you’ll get to visit them — or you may see them strolling through our Prague office since they’re often curious to see the STRV in action and to meet their team in person.
Learning & Other Opportunities
With over 9 designers, a team lead and a creative director, there’s always someone to consult, have a design feedback session with and learn from. We also host a couple of meetups and workshops, and our designers have a generous conference budget. The occasional trip to conferences worldwide is absolutely on the table.
And, in line with our knowledge-sharing mindset, we are all working in Figma, where you can see what everybody is working on in real-time.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours (option to work from home)
- External display, extra charger and accessories
- AirPods or alternative headphones
- iPhone or Android phone based on your preference
- Phone plan for work and personal use with 30GB of data
- 3D printer available for all
- Fully equipped gym in our Prague office with in-person and online sports classes (circuit training, yoga, kettlebell, healthy back & HIIT)
- Play areas with PS5, Xbox, foosball, pool table, ping-pong
- Multisport card to access other sports facilities for a small fee
- Daily snacks and fruits, lunch on Mondays, breakfast on Fridays
- Craft coffee, tea and matcha, twice a week bone broth and other essential supplies
- Award-winning office, rooftop bar, event space, relaxing zones, BBQ grill
- Conferences, meetups, language lessons, seminars to support personal growth
- Themed events, team buildings, parties to cultivate the spirit of STRV