Otevřená pracovní pozice v STRV
- Typ úvazku
- Rohanské nábř. 23, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
We’re on the lookout for an experienced product-oriented designer! Sound like your kind of thing? Join an excellent team of motivated design enthusiasts, and turn your day job into something you love. We’ll be happy to check out your portfolio and get back to you!
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced designer to become a part of our always curious, tight-knit team.
- Someone who’s already been in the industry for a few years, full of ideas ready to be put into action.
- Someone capable of starting a project with user flows & wireframes, visually perfecting its UI and finishing it by prototyping and presenting to a client independently.
- A designer with a user-centered product design approach.
- Confident English on a high level - due to our primarily US-based clientele, our designers present and consult their work in English.
- Fearless team player - working on a project often means being on a team with developers, product managers and QA; open, honest communication and the ability to listen and learn is a must.
- Someone with at least basic motion and interaction knowledge.
- Nice to have but not crucial: coding, Illustration or 3D design skills would be appreciated and definitely embraced, but we’re specifically looking for someone strong in UX & UI.
Perks & Benefits
We work on a high number of diverse projects, both short-term and long-term. From startup iOS & Android apps and complex web products to admins or eCommerce for reputable companies, each of our projects is different—giving you a chance to learn quickly and grow with industry professionals.
MacBook Pro, iPhone 11 or Google Pixel 4 and everything else you need.
An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays, free breakfasts on Fridays.
Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
No office hours and no micro-management.
Clients & Projects
Our clients are Silicon Valley startups such as Boosted Boards, Rich Uncles, ClassDojo and Ripple. We also work with large companies like LegalZoom and Microsoft.
The projects usually last around 6 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. Our devs work only on one project at a time and are involved from the start till an MVP delivery.
We have a footprint in specialized domains like IoT, dating, machine learning, crypto and mobile gaming. On top of that, we’ve also got some successful internal spin-off projects.
In the office, there are 20 nationalities – and our language is English.
Occasional travel to the US.