Open position at GAMEE
- Work schedule
- 10, Rašínovo nábř. 71, 128 00 Praha 2-Vyšehrad, Česko
We’re looking for an experienced product designer with a passion for data and solutions that really work both from a user and business perspective. Your responsibilities will be pretty wide and we expect you not only to design, but be part of the whole process of creating our gaming product.
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they played over 5.7bn gameplays across more than 100 games.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
We are taking blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, action and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognize and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
We are looking for:
- an experienced designer to become a part of the product team, working closely with product managers, engineering team and data analysts, building a gaming product used by millions
- someone ready to think independently, be able to check data & find a problem or space for improvement, evaluate and iterate on solutions
- designer strong in UX and UI, that cares to make the pixels perfect (we use Figma)
- collaborate on new features definition and overall roadmap of the product
- a person fluent in English. We are an international team
And what are we offering?
- we have more than 10 years experience in product development. There is also an ocean of user data waiting for you to learn from what works and what doesn't
- you are a master of your personal objectives, the playground is yours. We offer freedom in decision making
- and last but not least, who doesn't want to be a part of a development of a product that is used by millions of players?
Work for GAMEE
Come and joins us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider a more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!