Open position at Devoteam
🇬🇧 Principal Consultant
- Work schedule
- Českobratrská 3321/46, 702 00 Moravská Ostrava a Přívoz
Globally positioned corporations face various technical challenges, and they select Devoteam for our ability to guide them in the complex world of enterprise transformations with various cloud-native tools. ☁️The core value of our company are people.💪What brings them together is a passion to connect client and technology to bring determined business value. We are looking for a shining star personality, who finds him/herself in the lines above. In your role of Principal Consultant, you will be responsible for connecting the team of our consultants and at the same time wisely challenge them for a sustainable personal growth.🚀
What will your job be all about?
- leadership and mentoring in people and business process area,
- responsibility for project management and project delivery,
- leading multiple deliverables/project teams with responsibility for delivering to plan (scope, quality and time),
- participation in disciplinary and complex pre sales actions and selling the projects in specific domains,
- being recognised internally as an expert on at least one domain or know- how,
- teaching your skills, be aware of consultants progression,
- through your mentorship undertaking comprehensive and accurate performance reviews,
- being a good mentor by your mentees and your management
- contribution to internal management of the entity,
- and others...
We value your experience in these areas...
- Technical skills
- experience with ServiceNow or similar technology.
- Project management skills
- ability to lead complex projects and hold a key role in the project
- Sales/Pre-sales/Product development skills
- experience in selling projects in your core domain and development and maintaining a good relationship with client through the project or individual actions
- pre-sales actions experience
- People management
- leadership or management experience
- Language skills
- fluent English language is a must
- knowledge of Czech language is preferable but not mandatory
- Personal skills
- willingness to travel across the region
- advanced communication skills
- visionary skills
What can we offer you in exchange?
- training and certifications offered in current and high-demand technologies and methodologies,
- language courses,
- an unlimited contract from the first day of our cooperation,
- flexible working hours and home-office (hybrid model),
- 5 weeks of vacation and 4 sick days per year,
- sabbatical leave,
- phone tariff available for employees and their family members,
- MultiSport card,
- company mobile phone (Android/iPhone),
- company laptop (Windows/iOS),
- meal vouchers,
- employee referral program,
- delicious breakfast and snacks during work hours.