Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Identity Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are a financial services company active in 11 countries. We provide retirement services, pensions, insurance, banking and investments to approximately 18 million customers. We need someone to contribute to our IT infrastructure making all this happen.
Are you the customer and solution-oriented DevOps Engineer who gets excited about the responsibility for an enterprise (identity) environment based on Microsoft technology? Do you keep things safe by design? Can you handle people and machines?
An enterprise environment where all Microsoft Identity products run
- No interest in the content of Active Directory, only in the infrastructure that runs it
- A lot of integration with cloud
- An unlimited budget for your education
- A cool team of engineers
- An open mind for new ideas and initiatives
- Infrastructure as Code
- Next to technical responsibilities also focus on the compliancy side of things
- The knowledge and experience to manage, maintain and improve a modern hybrid Identity infrastructure
- A bunch of Azure knowledge and experience
- Coding, automation and DevOps skills
- The ability to see relationships between components, patience and explanation and documenting skills
- Experience and understanding of processes in an enterprise sized business
- Skills required to deal with customers, developers, engineers, product owners and managers
- A good sense of humor and the motivation to constantly improve
- A healthy amount of interest in automation
- Experience with Active Directory, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), AzureMFA and AzureAD
Awesome when you also have
- Experience with Service Now
- Cool and interesting things you can teach us about
Why join us?
- We offer an active development and implementation of the latest Microsoft Azure cloud technologies, we are in touch with Microsoft staff and provide them direct feedbacks.
- We’re DevOps team, working according to the Agile Way of Working and scrum methodology. We brainstorm a lot, we help each other, and we support our colleagues in realization of their ideas.
We are not all work and no fun ;)
- Flexible working environment - design office in the Anděl, however currently we work from home
- There's 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use very near to your future work seat
- Pension and NN life insurance product contribution
- Wide range of benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance…
We work with the latest technologies - the top of the technologies that appear on the market. And we're not a company that takes years to deploy. We're connected to the Dutch National Bank, and when something new comes out, we have to update it right away to stay up to date.
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍