Open position at ShipMonk Research & Development
- Work schedule
- Rohanské nábř. 29, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
Hello, we are ShipMonk and we provide logistics services in the area of order fulfillment. We are operating our main business in the USA (soon also in Europe), but Prague is the center of the development of our modern platform and creating graphic materials for marketing departments in the US. We have more than 1,000 clients, who are small - medium-sized e-shops mostly but not exclusively from the USA.
We are looking for a Junior / Mid-Level Graphic Designer / Video editor who will become the right hand of our graphic designer in creating all graphic and video materials for the marketing department and sometimes the development department.
What does a graphic designer do in ShipMonk?
- Spends most of the day in programs: Adobe programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects)
- Collaborates in the creation and maintenance of corporate style and brand identity
- Creates materials for website, blog, internal and external presentations, print materials, and all the other fun stuff where creativity is required
- Edits corporate videos, podcasts, training materials and doesn't shy away from animated infographics.
- Cooperates with all departments in the company (marketing, HR, development, warehouse operation, etc)
- Knows what is time management, organization, and adherence to deadlines.
- Likes to learn new things and can accept feedback.
It will be a super fit if you have/know…
- Knowledge of working with Google Slides, Docs
- Have overlap in the UI design of apps in Adobe XD or Figma
- English. We use it daily - mostly in written form...
- A sense for detail
If you like what we do and you are interested in our "story", we look forward to your portfolio, profile, story, whatever. There are no limits to creativity. Our Recruiter Dominika will contact you as soon as possible. We hope to be hearing from you soon.