Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS (FP A) MANAGER
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 859, 160 00 Praha 6
FP&A Manager for EYELEVEL is first and foremost the person responsible for overseeing and directing financial planning and analysis, financial objectives and budgets. As a part of the management team, FP&A Manager reports directly to Finance Director and provides him with accurate and reliable information for business and strategic decision making in order to reach financial and strategic goals. FP&A Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all budget and actual financial-related activities to maintain financial stability and health of the company. This includes direct responsibility for forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, deal analysis, and business partnership.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Develops and implements organization's financial plans and budgets. Provides continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Evaluates and gives advice on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Trains other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
- Works with the Managing Director on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating client relations as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Analyzes and tracks cash flow.
- Acts as financial gatekeeper.
- Supervises the preparation of annual budget.
- Monitors and controls accounts receivables.
- Improves profitability. Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Develops performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
- Reviews prior financial results and discusses anticipated changes to highlight future needs and trends.
- Reviews monthly operating reports for accuracy, completeness and major variances between actual and budget results.
- Prepares summaries and forecasts for future business growth and general economic outlook.
- Participates in implementation and operation of accounting and financial management system.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis with the right balance of strategic vision and hands-on experience.
- Exhibiting strategic, analytical and planning skills - a track record of good judgment and prudent risk taking.
- Strong leadership and team building qualities – ability to guide, direct, or influence people; active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling – leading by examples.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Knowledge of finance, financial regulations, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Main focus is US and Czech GAAP.
- Good commercial and business awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Convincing presenter with excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with auditors and internal clients.
- An analytical, enquiring mind with a high level of attention to detail.
- Open, Honest and Direct.
- Good knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- ERP / MRP experience a great benefit
- Advanced level of MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Czech/Slovak - fluent is a must
- English – fluent is a must
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap.
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward.
- Unlimited vacation (seriously).
- Cafeteria Benefit System.
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben.
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Free massages every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start/end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!