Open position at teya
Business Development Executive
- Work schedule
- Evropská 11/2758, 160 00 Praha 6, Česko
Job is closed for applications
What can you learn from us?
- How to communicate with people
- How to present (yourself, the product)
- How to negotiate
- How to be reliable, organised, responsible
- How to be a team player but perform great on your own
- How to build great time management, ownership, habits and life goals.
All these skills will serve you well in your life in general, but no one will teach them to you for free –with us, it is part of the job.
You will fit if you are (at least 3 of them)
- Not shy and can talk to anyone in your daily life - people on the train, in the elevator, on the street
- Eager to learn and to be taught
- Able to accept feedback and act on it
- Able to overcome obstacles, fears and changes
- Someone who feels satisfaction when helping clients, improving their lives
- Someone I can count on
If this is already interesting enough, feel free to contact me directly at +420 770 189 768/ email@example.com or apply via the application form.
And, of course, keep reading the page to find out more. :)
Adam Baláž Sales Hub Leader
On a regular day as a Field Agent at SaltPay, you will be:
- Identifying potential customers, establishing relationships and finding the best solutions that would fit their needs
- Inbound sales - our customers come to us with questions regarding our products. One of your tasks will be helping them, therefore, ensuring they are happy with our services.
- Outbound sales - Our customer base grows, so we need to make our processes more efficient - you will be on the phone a lot and actively sell
- Working with our CRM (Pipedrive) - all of your tasks, activities and notes are very important.
- Attending regular training sessions with our local Czech and global team. You will be collecting feedback from our customers and building a strong relationship with them.
You’ll get a competitive salary and join the Universal SaltPay Stock Option Plan (USSOP) from your first day. The USSOP gives all employees a chance to be actual company owners
- Self-Development allowance
- 26 days of Annual leave, sick days, home office
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe
- We trust you, so we offer flexible working hours as long it suits both you and your team
- Benefit Plus Cafeteria
- MacBook and a company tariff
- Office snacks and speciality coffee every day
- Friendly, comfortable, and informal office environment.
To be a Salter
These are some of the core principles of our culture:
- You like to work towards honest, inspiring, and challenging objectives;
- You want to create a tangible impact on the business;
- You have a competitive mindset and work to achieve the best possible outcomes;
- Kindness, humility, self-awareness, and candour are all part of your DNA;
- You are not afraid of taking risks, and you feel empowered by extreme ownership;
- You prioritise the team's success rather than your own;
- You're always striving to become a better version of yourself;
- Problems are learning opportunities;
- You're a dreamer, a thinker, and a doer - all in one.
Do you like what you see? Let us know and let's discuss it over a cup of coffee!
Job is closed for applications