Otevřená pracovní pozice v Bonami
Facebook Ads Specialist (RO, PL or HU) based in Prague
- Typ úvazku
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín
At Bonami, every day we inspire our customers and connect them with producers of quality and original products from around the world.
In order to get every customer what they are interested in and what they value, we need to set up advertising campaigns effectively.
So we are looking for a team mate who will take care of it.
Will it be you?
What will be your main tasks
- Set up strategies and structure of Facebook advertising for each campaign type in 4 countries (CZ, SK, PL, RO).
- Be responsible for managing the year-round budget effectively worth tens of millions of Czech crowns.
- Search for possible savings paths and greater efficiency.
- Set up our campaign KPIs and make sure we meet them.
- Effectively and comprehensively input ad requirements for your ads.
- Report to the team leader to the Performance Marketing Team and CMO.
- Continuous learning and testing of industry news.
What knowledge and experience you will need
- Previous experience with Facebook Ads for at least 2 years (ideally from managing campaigns on multiple markets).
- Advanced knowledge of Business Manager, Power Editor and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of ROI Hunter and Promoter tools are advantage.
- Ability to plan, set, evaluate and optimize all kinds of Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Analytical thinking.
- English at the communicative level (day-to-day communication in the team).
- Experience from e-commerce is a great asset.
- Since we are present at Romanian, Polish and soon hopefully also Hungarian market, we would welcome a colleague who is profficient at one of these languages.
Why do this work at Bonami
- We have very ambitious plans and we want to make Bonami a billion crowns business. In order to do that we use tools such as GA 360.
- You will have the responsibility and the ability to influence how Bonami is doing on the market.
- You have a chance to take part in building a lovebrand, and a company that is young and still growing and not busy in deep rails.
- You implement new things, you see the results of your work, you have the freedom to create and you are at the birth of a lot of interesting things. If you want to do big projects and move our brand forward, it's just for you.
- We belong to the Miton family, a family of technology start-ups, where enthusiasm and talented people can learn a lot. We want to do things as modern as possible.
- Well, the employee discount on our products is also not too bad. :-)
If you are interested in other practical things
- Starting is possible immediately.
- The work is full-time, in our beautiful new offices in Karlín, at Křižíkova Metro Station.
- Working time is flexible, attendance at important meetings is essential. However, we all understand that sometimes there is a need to go to the bank or you are expecting a larger package from Bonami. :-) You do not have to sign in vacation time for it. Everything depends on agreement with your team leader.
- We have dog-friendly environment and regular supply of fresh fruit and excellent Doubleshot coffee.
- Every year we go for all-company teambuilding and we also organize various events (barbecues, Christmas party, breakfast, beer, go-karting, etc.).
- Of course you can count on meal vouchers, Multisport card and a contribution to study a foreign language.
- Our company is full of young, enthusiastic and talented people (now we there is about 120 of us) who want to do things in a modern way and learn a lot.
- We have good relationships and informal atmosphere, where there is humor, we are friendly and we take the job seriously.
- Each of us is responsible and is not hiding for anything. Our culture is characterized by great openness to feedback and new ideas. Without that we would not be able to innovate, do things smart and learn a lot.
What to do if this caught your interest
- Write us to firstname.lastname@example.org a few words why you are our person, describe your previous experience and join a CV or link to your LinkedIn profile.
- After that you will get a call from Meňa from HR to talk to you briefly about your expectations.
- The next step is meeting the team leader Standa who will give you the details you need for your decision if Bonami is right choice for you. Do not get surprised if Standa will want to check your skills via a set of job-related tasks.