Open position at GAMEE
Data Scientist for Gaming Platform
- Work schedule
- 10, Rašínovo nábř. 71, 128 00 Praha 2-Vyšehrad, Česko
We are looking for a game enthusiast who can deconstruct and design game economies, understands data and is able to create and simulate scenario for the evolution of complex systems in time. We know it sounds complicated and we don’t expect you to check all the boxes - we just need you to be willing to learn!
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they played over 5.7bn gameplays across more than 100 games.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
We are taking blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, action and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognise and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we expect?
- degree in mathematics, statistics, or similar field (or strong professional experience in this area)
- experience in statistical modeling
- ability to work with large datasets
- reliability, honesty, and independence
What will you work on?
- analyze existing games and gaming projects
- prepare models and simulations for new projects
- analyze the impact of deployed changes and new features on the overall economy
- work closely with a team of experienced game developers and NFT team
- work on cool games with millions of players world-wide
What do we offer?
- salary determined by your skill & experience
- work on projects with short time-to-market (usually takes us three months to launch from the initial idea in games) and global exposure (we have milions of players world wide)
- flexibility (partial or full home office possible, full remote also possible)
- international team
- no babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden
- a personal strength coach, team breakfasts, fridge full of nice drinks and more
Work for GAMEE
Come and joins us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider a more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!