Otevřená pracovní pozice v Bonami
Customer Support for Romanian Bonami (based in Prague)
- Typ úvazku
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín
In Bonami we dream of a more beautiful world. Such world is not only about beautiful things but also about nice relations and fair and decent behavior.
That is why we strive for personal and friendly approach in everything we do. Our new customer support team member needs to be an ambassador of such an approach.
Bonami was founded in 2013 in the Czech Republic, subsequently expanded into Poland and Slovakia. At the end of September 2016 we expanded also to Romania. That is why we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Customer Support Specialist for Bonami.ro, who should ideally be a native Romanian speaker with roots in Romania.
Will you be the one?
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS POSITION?
- You'll be in daily contact with our Romanian customers via telephone, email and online chat (exact division of activities will be agreed on in the team).
- You will communicate with shippers via e-mail y (eg. lost shipments, etc.).
- You will deal with inquiries and complaints from customers.
- You will be the one to bring joy to the customer - A satisfied customer is the single most important thing for us. It's up to you how you achieve it, feel free to invite a customer to have lunch with you :)
- You will regularly cooperate with the logistics team about deliveries of the orders
- You'll be closely in touch with brand team regarding marketing activities.
YOU WILL BE A PERFECT FIT FOR US IF:
- You are friendly and communicative.
- Patience is your strength because every customer deserves our time (especially during the Christmas season).
- You can empathize with customer, since our customer is our first priority.
- You have perfect spelling and grammar.
- You like to cooperate closely with colleagues in solving customer queries.
- You do not mind noisy work environment (do not worry, it is not as bad as a construction site :-)).
- Non-standard situation doesn’t throw you off, on the contrary, you like inventing new ways to improve our customer service.
- You can speak at least some Czech.
SOME PRACTICAL DETAILS:
- The starting date is ASAP. :-)
- The job is full-time - you will work from our beautiful new offices in Karlín, near Křižíkova metro station.
- Working time is flexible, but we all know that sometimes it is necessary to arrange something in the bank or you expect a bigger package from Bonami at home. :-) Everything is about agreement with your team leader.
- We have dog-friendly environment, regular supply of fresh fruit and excellent Doubleshot coffee.
- We also have the all-company team-building twice a year and we also have various events (barbecues, Christmas party, team breakfast and beer, karts, etc.)
- Of course, there is contribution to meal tickets, Multisport card, and English/Czech language course.
- After 2 years at the company you will be entitled to 5 weeks of paid holiday.
- There are young enthusiastic and talented people (now we have the total of about 120) who want to do things in modern way and learn a lot.
- We have good relationships, informal atmosphere, we appreciate good humor, we are friendly, but we take the job seriously. Responsibility goes hand in hand with freedom.
- Our culture is characteristic of great openness to feedback, other opinions, and new ideas. Without that, we would not be able to innovate, do things smartly and learn a lot.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK THIS IS A JOB FOR YOU?
Write us on email firstname.lastname@example.org few words why you think you are a good match for us, describe your previous experience and attach your CV or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
Then you will get a short call from us and we will talk about your expectations.
After that we will be happy to meet you personally and provide you with all the details you need to decide if we are right for you. We also want to know if you like our company.