Open position at SatoshiLabs
Customer Success Advisor
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We’re Trezor, a leading company in crypto security, that has pioneered the hardware wallet industry as inventors of the world’s first hardware wallet. Founded in 2013 and still 100% self-owned, Trezor has a history of open-source contributions to the bitcoin ecosystem that have shaped security and self-custody within the crypto sphere 🌍.
👬 You'll guide customers to self-custody solutions by conducting 1-on-1 video sessions as well as managing support tickets. The aim is to make customers feel confident and supported in their journey.
Are you ready to be a part of a completely new product for our customers and empower them to securely take control of their digital assets by leading live video sessions? You will, of course, be taking a break from the sessions and have some silent time by handling support tickets and providing prompt and accurate solutions to customers' technical issues ⚠️
👉 What will your duties be?
- Providing tailored onboarding sessions to customers through live video interactions
- Educating and guiding customers on secure self-custody wallet setup, configuration and best security practices
- Helping new customers understand bitcoin, self-custody and private key management
- Handling customer support tickets for self-custody onboarding, troubleshooting, and general inquiries
- Providing outstanding customer service by demonstrating politeness, promptness, and proactivity when resolving client issues and answering questions
- Developing a deep understanding of clients and use it in collaboration with product, marketing, and operations teams
- Escalating complex issues to the appropriate teams while ensuring effective communication and timely resolution
👉 What makes you the perfect candidate?
- Having impeccable spoken and written English (full proficiency, think C1 to C2)
- Previous experience in a client facing role or customer support, preferably in the fintech or cryptocurrency industry.
- Proficient in technology and internet navigation to assist customers with digital platforms, troubleshoot technical issues, and provide guidance on online resources
- Bitcoin and crypto fascinates you, really gets your heart beating and you’re always learning more about it
- Excellent communication skills, mainly verbal (public speaking, leading seminars, teaching) but also written
- A track record of resolving issues promptly and simplifying technical concepts
- Ability to stay calm when guiding clients through digital asset management, even under pressure
- A bonus would be having experience with Hardware Wallets: Hands-on experience or familiarity with hardware wallets
- Awesome if you’ve assisted customers remotely or virtually and build rapport in a remote setting
- A plus if you’ve used a ticketing system like FreshDesk or Zendesk
👉 What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- comfortable office space in Prague 8 (including gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, 3D printer, etc.) with free on-site parking
- friendly work environment, regular company events and fun get-togethers
- other benefits like a MultiSport card or company mobile phone tariff
If you think your profile fits the description above, we want to hear from you: just submit your CV together with a short cover letter. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.