Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti Realpad
Customer Success Team Lead
- Typ úvazku
- Panská 2, Praha
Lead our customer success team in Czechia and Slovakia and become the local proptech authority!
… digitizing real estate, the largest asset class in the world. Realpad is a CRM and customer service platform for real estate developers. Our mission is simple: make buying and selling new homes an enjoyable experience. And with more than 100 customers in 12 countries, and above 96 % retention, we’re on a good track to becoming a global leader in this industry.
As a group, we are young, ambitious, and oriented toward the end goal – helping our clients work more efficiently and providing a great experience to the people who are making the biggest purchase of their life with real estate. We value personal autonomy and work with dedication to improve the whole company and ourselves. At the end of the day, we expect the same from others.
For more information about our values and culture, look at our full company profile here at Cocuma.
… the journey to becoming the go-to person for real estate developers in Czechia and Slovakia when it comes to software solutions. With this important role, we give you the opportunity to:
- take over the responsibility for our local customer wellbeing
- become local authority in the field
- lead your own team
- grow dynamically - and that applies to your reward as well
- enormous personal autonomy
Do you want to become the partner that will know our clients personally? Do you want to see that they are getting the most value possible? Do you want to be the source of expertise and become a local authority in the proptech field?
We look for…
- a native Czech or Slovak speaker; there will be space for you to succeed on an international level, but this job is primarily about connecting personally with the local customers
- stable partner to our local customers
- ambition to lead your own team
(previous experience is not mandatory, we look to the future, not to the past)
- strong sense of ownership
- ability to receive feedback with an open mind and to work with it
- excitement for fast-paced growth but also the ability to withstand the uncertainty that comes with it
… all chip in to get you up to speed and make actual contributions as soon as possible (think like day 3). It all starts with getting to know the holy trinity - our customers, our team, and our products. The sooner you will understand the profile and business processes of our customers, the better you will be able to navigate our products and make a lasting impact on both sides. Once you get settled, we expect you to be responsible for these areas (and to have answers to the related questions):
- the health of client portfolio in the CZ/SK market
- How engaged are our clients?
- What can we do to help our users get even more value?
- Are we missing any opportunity to improve the financial performance of the market?
- managing the local team of ca 7 people and their performance in all areas (support, onboarding, and customer success management?
- Is the team performing as expected?
- What can we do to help them?
- How is the team going to look in two years?
- leading business negotiations with the current customers
- Is any relationship at risk?
- What can we do to set correct expectations for both sides?
- following and improving internal processes
- Are you familiar with all processes across your team?
- Have we made the same mistake twice and should we change our process?
- cooperating with the product team on its product improvements and delivery
- What is the feedback of our customers on the last update?
- Are we delivering on time and according to the assignments?
If you want to know more or meet and start your journey to becoming one of the faces of proptech in Czechia&Slovakia, get in touch!