Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Application DevOps Engineer
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
NN Group IT EAS department is looking for an ambitious Application DevOps Engineer - new team member into a DevOps team working on different challenges. The team is responsible for Implementation and Configuration of the Aptitude application, which will be used for IFRS17 Financial Reporting. The team is also responsible that the applications complies to the security and risk standards of NN Group.
What would be your main responsibilities?
The software is deployed in an automated CI/CD manner. This is achieved by using multiple tools such as Azure DevOps, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes. Explicit knowledge of these technologies is not required.
- Configuration of the Aptitude application, which will be used for IFRS17 Financial Reporting
- Ensuring that the application complies to the security and risk standards of NN Group
- Participation in testing and DevOps activities related to IFRS17 reporting
- Analysis of incidents and issues related to operational support
- Usage of CI/CD development process and way of working
- Daily usage of Scrum methodology, attending the Scrum events
- Keep technical knowledge in the Aptitude team up to date by bringing in innovation and research
- Collaboration with other members of the team and actively learning from Senior members.
What are we looking for?
Experience in application operational support and data analysis (I/O gap analysis, SQL, Python, ServiceNow) is a MUST
- Practical experience with CI/CD pipelining (Azure DevOps) and automated testing (smoke, unit, interface, functional, chain, system test)
- Practical experience with financial processes, reporting & financial data
- Past experience with working in agile environment (SCRUM), having agile & operational mindset
- Being able to take responsibility for application IT Security & Compliance (ITGC, Cobit, ITIL, ...), secure by design mindset
- Good to have:
- Knowledge of financial application(s)
- Experience with other technologies: MS Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Oracle DB, GitLab, Java and PowerShell
Few words from your future manager:
You can look forward to:
- A challenging job, professional teams and high engineering culture
- An organization with a dedication to DevOps and CI/CD with agile practices
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Individual budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- MultiSport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone 11, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Amazing working space near Anděl
I base everything I do on human values. Our values Care, Clear and Commit have always been close to my heart.
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍