Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti HH Global Czechia
ACCOUNTANT / SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 859, 160 00 Praha 6
We are currently looking for a Senior general ledger accountant to join us in Prague, who will participate and be responsible for accounting, finance closing and reporting operations of HH Global Czechia s.r.o. including balance sheet accounts reconciliations, payroll transactions and reconciliations, monthly sales and costs cut-off procedures, trial balance review and reporting to the Group.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Will participate and be responsible for accounting, finance closing and reporting operations of HH Global Czechia s.r.o. including balance sheet accounts reconciliations, payroll transactions and reconciliations, monthly sales and costs cut-off procedures, trial balance review and reporting to the Group.
- Review month end and quarter end results and critically challenge and comment on variances to budget, forecasts, prior periods, etc.
- Ensure high quality and fulfilment of tasks within given deadlines
- Effectively work with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams
- Collaborate on forecasting and financial planning, working with finance business partner and various business stakeholders
- Participate in project work and special tasks
- Work on new projects like ERP migration, intercompany reconciliations, implementation new account reconciliations tool
- Make significant contributions to the process improvements and works on the constant building of relevant knowledge
- Solve ad-hoc daily business issues together with employees and others
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOUProfessional
- 5+ years of experience in GL Accountant and Finance projects
- Experience with monthly close activities and financial statement preparation
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical skills and detail orientation
- Proven interpersonal skills for work internally across departments as well as with clients
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Open, Honest, and Direct
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Very good comprehension of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience of accounting systems Infor M3, SAP, Oracle or similar a plus
- Experience of consolidation systems Hyperion, HFM or similar a plus
- Czech, English - Fluent
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (fitness available every day)
- Pingpong, table football
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile, internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!