Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
As NN, we want to be where our customer wants us to be, throughout their lifetime, and serve them through their channel of choice. Salesforce, as the first-rate CRM platform, is one of the key enablers to achieve this ambition and to create the best experience for our customers. The International Salesforce Program is established to ensure the successful implementation of Salesforce throughout the organization. Currently, the focus is on Czech Republic, Romania, and Spain where modules such as Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud and Experience Cloud are being implemented
Purpose of the Salesforce Developer at NN Salesforce Program
- Support of CRM activities.
- Centralized development, creating an architecture and setting up the technical parameters, implementation of Salesforce functionality.
- Ensuring technical excellence/QA capability for country developed features to ensure integrity, infuse best practice knowledge, share latest developments.
- Increasing BU’s involvement in areas of Financial Services Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- After the upstream process is completed, the work will move to the country teams that will execute locally.
- Creating a single view of the backlog(s), transparent for all BUs and aligned to local roadmaps.
Your main responsibilities
Develop solutions within Salesforce (or other dev platform) to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and client requirements.
- Develop within Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies utilizing CI & CD practices by using tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, GitLab CI, Bamboo, VSTS, GearSet, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc...
- Facilitate requirements Solution Architecture Board sessions and other requirements workshops to help guide the refinement process of business driven requirements.
- Collaborate with business application owners with planning the development and delivery of new features and enhancements to support internal needs.
- Constantly learn and improve Salesforce.com / FSC technologies and platform functionality at a detailed and technical level.
Who you are
Experience with at least one OOP language, such as Java, C#, C++, Force.com.
- In addition to Salesforce, you’re skilled and interested in all phases of SDLC (i.e., Analysis, Design, Test, Delivery…).
- You’re experienced in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology, and the development of associated artifacts (i.e., implement user stories, acceptance criteria).
- You’re familiar with CI/CD, Automated testing tools (GitLab CI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc..), incl Azure DevOps
- You’re detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple work efforts with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What is nice to have?
- Certification/s in the above-mentioned development languages, demonstrating current knowledge as a developer
What you can look forward to
- Be a part of the newly built international team
- Unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
- Individual budget for your education
- Design office in the Anděl, in the very center of Prague, however currently we work from home
- Space for your projects - 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- Other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance…