Otevřená pracovní pozice v Purple Technology
Motion Graphics Designer & Video Producer
- Typ úvazku
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed, Česko
We’re looking for an awesome video producer with a keen eye for creating digital marketing videos. The person we’re looking for is someone who is already highly experienced in digital video creation and motion graphics. Our new team member should be able to communicate the company’s brand and messages clearly, in an eye-catching manner, bringing concepts to life and understanding that videos have goals and objectives. Moreover, we’d love to have someone who wants to take our videos and vision to the next level with their creativity and expertise.
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB BE LIKE?
- Editing, motion graphics, and after effect to create branded motion graphic video;
- Preparing motion graphics to create fully animated videos, or to add on to recorded videos;
- Capturing studio-quality videos; managing and overseeing all technical aspects of video recording and editing such as equipment procurement, maintenance, studio setup, software;
- Gathering and transfering all forms of media into editing software and ensuring that each is updated in the correct format;
- Managing the video’s creation process, from storyboard to final approval including asset deployments;
- Editing videos to include preselected licensed music, interviews, audio clips, voice overs, and other important additions;
- Improving video and sound quality using various video software;
- Advising on a video-first strategy and creating videos with specs for all our platforms including web and social media;
- Creating clear storylines and setting objectives for the video's creation;
- Collaborating with creative teammates across departments and working closely with the content team to advise on script-writing that would fit the vision of the video;
- Working both on and off-site - traveling will be needed for certain events.
WHAT SKILLS OUR IDEAL TEAM MEMBER HAS?
- Excellent skills in motion graphics and video editing;
- Professional level of experience in video and audio editing software and programs;
- At least 3 years experience in creating engaging videos;
- Proficiency with video editing software such as Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and similar programs
- Experience in working with voice over artists and advising on localizing voice overs;
- Understanding how to create engaging content for YouTube and various social media consumers;
- Professional working English proficiency
- Great time management skills with the ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously;
- Creative thinking with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
YOU WILL SCORE MORE POINTS FOR:
- Knowledge of 3D graphic software (Blender, Cinema 4D etc.)
- Experience within Financial Services or FinTech
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An annual electronic budget that allows you to choose your laptop, phone and any other electronic devices you need for work;
- An annual educational budget that you can use on workshops, conferences, books or anything that’ll help you enhance your knowledge;
- Yearly team building abroad during which the entire company works from a different country, while enjoying activities and quality time with your colleagues;
- Great team members from all around the world and a friendly, flexible environment, where hard work is met with fun;
- Easy access to a healthy lifestyle with an on-site gym and sauna, company sports activities, and healthy treats in the office.
Please send us your CV in English and attach also links to your portfolio. We are keen to see your work :)
WHO ARE WE?
We are a young team with the desire to demonstrate that a Czech company from Brno could find its place in international business and cooperate with the entire world. The finance industry is being innovated in our company. We're putting our effort into changing the status quo and inspiring our competition. People are what matters the most to us and the groundwork of our entrepreneurship, growing profitably. We can work as a team and have much fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other. We are open to each other and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows his job and how much time shall be devoted thereto. We prefer a project management style and not the hierarchical one.
Last but not least, our offices in Brno are situated in the city center, having its gym, sauna, and much more, prepared just for our employees. If you are from abroad, let's talk about it during the call.