Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Junior Communication Specialist
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
Are you creative and passionate about marketing and communication? Do you enjoy creating engaging content and events for internal and external audiences? Do you want to use your originality and innovative ideas? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The IT HUB aims to become a well-known technological company on Czech market, and an innovation center for young talents. We are a trend setter for the group and we count on your fresh ideas to increase the awareness of the IT Hub as a top technological brand.
What is the role about
We are looking for a Junior Communication Specialist to join our team and help us showcase our company culture, values and achievements to the world. You will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing content for various channels such as social media, website, video, etc. to promote our employer brand and showcase our employee stories
- Implementing and executing external communication activities such as events, fairs, communities and universities to attract and retain talent
- Implementing and executing internal communication activities such as newsletters, Intranet, events
- Supporting the formulation of the communication strategy and plan for NN IT HUB.
- Supporting NN IT HUB internal and external communities
- Measuring and reporting on the impact and effectiveness of our communication initiatives
A creative mindset and a willingness to experiment with new ideas and formats
Strong presentation and organisational skills
- Creativity, inventivness, flexibility, reliability and responsibility
- Understanding and knowledge of Marketing and communication principles
- Experience with photo and video editing tools (i.e.: Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, Canva, Adobe Premiere, DaVinci Resolve, iMovie...)
- Experience with graphical design, copywriting and event management
You are able to communicate in both Czech and English (written and spoken)
What's in it for you
- You will be able to fully showcase your creativity and manage your work and budget
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Unlimited budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Amazing working space near Anděl
We're running memes. All you have to do is stand in Town Hall, get your picture taken, and it's on. I think last time it was Juraj behind the DJ desk :) I think there's a great humour here and it's because we're more like friends and we can let it happen to each other.