Otevřená pracovní pozice v Purple Technology
Document Verification Specialist with Arabic
- Typ úvazku
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed, Česko
We are looking for a new team member of our Global Operations Team which is taking care of the day-to-day business Back office tasks of our partners and we need somebody who will help with the Arabic clients of our partners. You need to have a drive and a customer-oriented attitude. Perfect English and Arabic communication skills are crucial for this role.
What will your job look like?
- Helping out with onboarding newly registered clients of our partners - you will be verifying KYC (Know your customer) documentation (eg. personal information, ID’s, bank statements, etc.) and opening accounts for clients
- Cooperating with Compliance, Customer support, and Sales teams
- Communicating with clients and partners over e-mail and very occasionally also via live chat
- If needed helping with marketing materials in Arabic
What skills should our new team member have?
- Previous experience working in Customer Service (at least 1 year)
- Professional working proficiency in English and Arabic
- Technical and administrative proficiency - you will be working with data in several systems
- Good communication skills and great attention to detail - you will be checking many documents and data and you need to notice the smallest details
- Stress resistance, drive, and willingness to roll up your sleeves & get things done
- We will be happy to teach you the rest of the things you will need for this job :)
You will score more points for:
- Experience with KYC and AML (anti-money laundering) procedures
- Knowledge of Financial Markets
What we offer:
- You can choose a new notebook, a mobile phone and everything you need for your work from your Electro Budget;
- Do you want to keep learning? Buy books, attend workshops, conferences, or have a session with a coach? For all of these, we have an Educational budget;
- Getting a new haircut in the office? Ordering a smoothie to your table? A handyman finally mounting the shelves or getting a Multisport? Just a few things on which you can use our Cafeteria points;
- Yearly team building abroad during which the entire company works from a different country, while enjoying activities and quality time with your colleagues;
- Great team members from all around the world and a friendly, flexible environment, where hard work is met with fun;
- Easy access to a healthy lifestyle with an on-site gym and sauna, company sports activities, and healthy treats in the office.
Who are we?
We are a young team with the desire to demonstrate that a Czech company from Brno could find its place in international business and cooperate with the entire world. The finance industry is being innovated in our company. We're putting our effort into changing the status quo and inspiring our competition. People are what matters the most to us and the groundwork of our entrepreneurship, growing profitably. We can work as a team and have much fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other. We are open to each other and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows his job and how much time shall be devoted thereto. We prefer a project management style and not the hierarchical one.
Last but not least, our offices in Brno are situated in the city center, having its gym, sauna, and much more, prepared just for our employees. If you are from abroad, let's talk about it during the call.