Open position at FEEDYOU
Business Development Manager for European markets
- Work schedule
- V Ráji 919, 530 02 Pardubice
We are currently looking for an experienced salesperson to join our #Feedies family, who will be able to tackle both the Czech and foreign markets (CEE, DACH, UK). Will it be you? 🤞
Greetings from Feedyou!
We are a group of folks originally from the Czech Republic, living by virtual assistants – chatbots and voicebots. And we give them all we´ve got. Through them, we help companies get rid of repetitive communication and make people's lives easier. Among the companies that our virtual colleagues are already assisting are ŠKODA AUTO, Continental, IKEA, Gi Group, Dr.Max, PPL, Toyota and more.
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone here who isn't passionate about what we do. Feedyou has always been all about the people, which is why we get along so well, and why we work together to create, in our eyes, the best product in the world. 💫
What will you enjoy with us?
- Caring for our clients and designing new solutions
- Innovative environment and industry that is our home
- Individual business plan and unlimited bonuses based on performance
What else ...
- The positive atmosphere we work in every day
- Open company culture
- Unforgettable social events and parties
- Office base in Pardubice (close to Prague), London and Wroclaw
How do we picture you?
- You actively seek out business opportunities and establish relationships with new clients
- You sell SaaS solutions to new and existing clients and partners
- You make clients feel at ease
- You develop long-term business relationships
- You manage the daily client agenda in Bitrix24 CRM
- You share feedback and ideas from the market with the product team
- You're implementing your quarterly plan because you want to earn your bonuses
What do we expect from you?
- You have 2 years of sales experience (ideally in SaaS, but not a requirement)
- You're not afraid to pick up the phone, call a potential client and set up an in-person or online meeting
- You have excellent communication skills at least in the English language and are not afraid to deal with a company that has a turnover of millions of EUR, but also with the medium-size businesses
- You can work both independently and as a team player
- You are motivated by results and have a drive for success
- You are passionate about business and quality customer care
- You don't see a problem as an obstacle, but as a challenge
- You give 100% to everything and know how to follow through
- You are interested in working with data, software solutions and new technologies
What can you look forward to?
- To a great group of people who get along great and love their work
- Background in the Czech Republic, UK and now Poland
- Opportunity to work remotely (but we will miss you)
- Working hours that suit you
- Unlimited caffeine
- Training, courses and workshops
- Healthy lifestyle (we run, go to the gym, pay attention to a healthy diet)
- Adequate compensation and bonuses
- Start immediately or upon agreement
So, did we get your attention? 🤔 If so, awesome! Get in touch via the button below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We can't wait!