Otevřená pracovní pozice v productboard
Backend Engineer, Integrations (Node / Go)
- Typ úvazku
- Karolinská 654/2, 186 00 Karlín, Czechia
Help build a multi-tenant SaaS serving 2000+ global companies. Create robust backend services capable of hundreds of requests per second. Join a team that's redefining what product management systems can be.
Rather than maintaining a pre-existing product, at productboard, you'll take part in the journey of building one from the ground up.
- Languages: TypeScript, Go
- Platforms: Node.js
- Databases: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
- QA: Cypress.io
- Infrastructure: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, GitLab CI
As a core member of our team, you care about solving real problems for real users. Coding, to you, is more art than mechanics and analytical thinking comes second nature.
- 2+ years of experience building backend systems
- Understanding of relevant design patterns (Domain Driven Design, GRASP, SOLID, micro-services)
- Your code is clean and well tested
- You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertize, mentoring and support. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
🏋 Multisport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🏝 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
📚 Budget for online courses, education and conferences
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🎓 Language lessons
🇨🇿 Visa sponsorships and relocation support to Prague.
🌉 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco