Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
IT Team Lead - Aptitude team
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are looking for experienced Lead who will be responsible for implementation, development and operational IT support of Aptitude solution for calculations connected to IFRS17 and GAAP reporting. Also will be leading a team of Aptitude IT colleagues and external partners to enable delivery. Will be building and developing the team by coaching and mentoring others. And will be ensuring collaboration between IT and Business colleagues. The split of activities would be 70% hands-on and 30% leading the team.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Support the Aptitude team in planning and delivery of complex features and integrations. Contributing to products roadmap buildup by mapping of technical deliverables
- Actively develop IT competency of Aptitude team members to ensure end-to-end IT delivery towards business counterparts as per agreement
- Maintain oversight of team composition incl. soft and hard skill gap-analysis. Lead engineers and external partners on engineering, agile, CI/CD and DevSecOps practices.
- Lead, coach, develop and appraise engineers in the assigned teams and squads. Own and develop internal processes and policies. Apply knowledge of best practices.
- Attract, select and hire required engineering talents from inside NN as well as outside of NN and contracting external partners
- Work closely with all CFO and EAS personnel to evaluate areas of opportunity to improve efficiency and security of whole financial IFRS17 chain and Liability accounting domain.
- Actively seek opportunities for product delivery extension and improvements. Identify new value propositions and take initiative on new service or product delivery where feasible.
- Strong knowledge of IT domain, IT technology (Aptitude, MS Azure, SQL, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, CI/CD or other), frameworks, design concepts
- Ability to lead motivate and train the team, good organizational awareness and excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills & ability to synthesis, independence in decision making, present alternatives including consequences and advice, problem solving.
- Strong result oriented mindset, ever focused on maximization of customer value and satisfaction as early as possible
- Problem solving skills; able to find creative ways of driving progress and removing impediments or dependencies
- Self-disciplined, proactive and organized, with ability to identify what needs to be done and set right priorities
- Ability to transfer knowledge to engineers and to foster further knowledge sharing among team members
I was planning to stay here for two or three years and then move again, as I usually do. But as NN IT Hub evolves and I enjoy it here, it's very hard to imagine anything better. Money doesn't play a role at some stage anymore and it's very much about the projects and the people around and this is perfect.
We can offer:
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual well being days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Unlimited budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone 11, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Amazing working space near Anděl
If this sounds like your dream job, apply and let´s find out is we have a match here! :)