Senior Data Engineer (FLO)
Our Data team serves clients from various sectors including finance and banking, utilities, media and technology. We focus on excellence in areas such as AWS, Azure, Databricks, Salesforce Data Cloud and AI/ML, which provides a lot of opportunities for long-term collaboration.
We are a consultancy group that helps businesses grow by providing exceptional customer experiences. Our goal is to guide our clients on a journey that has a meaningful impact on their business. We do this through expert advisory services, sophisticated data solutions and the latest technologies. Our Mind2FLO team has grown to over 230 people in the two years since we started. Mind2FLO is an umbrella brand for two parts: the media agency called Mindsquared and the technology company named FLO Group.
If you are ready to gain real experience in Databricks on international projects, then this opportunity is for you.
We will help customer to consolidate current DWH solutions for all subsidiaries across six european countries. Next step is to re-platform whole solution to a lakehouse architecture on Databricks. Our goal is to deliver most of the transition within the first twelve months, but the project roadmap covers the following three years.
This project is a unique opportunity to shift your DWH experience towards lake house and Databricks. It's also a great way to boost your current experience in Databricks. Don't miss out on this amazing chance to take your career to the next level.
What areas should you be proficient in?
- Extensive experience in Traditional Data Warehouse (DWH) including principles, models and processes in terms of metadata and ETL.
- Strong experience in developing and deploying data integration pipelines.
- Solid experience in Azure.
- Confidence in Agile development.
- A curious and eager attitude towards learning and improving.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English is a must.
- A high level of professionalism, demonstrated through a sense of ownership, time management, and prioritisation skills.
What is highly appreciated
- Certifications related to the Databrics and Azure ADF/Synapse.
- While the project allows for remote work, personal attendance at our Prague offices (located at Bořislavka metro station) is highly appreciated, at least for the starting phase of the project.
- Full-time availability.
- Long-term cooperation, whether as an employee or a contractor.
What we offer
- We'll support you at FLO. We will create a comfortable environment for you to work in.
- You will get competitive financial remuneration.
- You will have a place in the office in Bořislavka with the possibility of flexible working from home.
- We will provide you with needed working tools.
- We fully cover your mobile phone tariff. Family members can take advantage of discounted tariffs.
- The company will contribute towards a coach or therapist, delicious lunches and training. You can get a Multisport and/or access to the fitness center in the building.
- An unlimited supply of coffee, tea, snacks at work is a given.
- You'll have 5 weeks holiday and 2 extra days over the Christmas period.
Nalaď se na náš podcast o nejnovějších trendech, strategiích a všech byznysových buzzwordech, které by němeli minout žádného marketéra.
Let's connect, even if you don't find a 100% match, but working with us makes sense to you and you feel that our cooperation could be mutually beneficial. Maybe we can work it out regardless of the job description. Send us your CV and Monika will get in touch with you.
We look forward to hearing your story!