Looking for a Chief Business Officer
We’re seeking an experienced Chief Business Officer (CBO) to join us on our mission, with a focus on strategic planning, marketing, branding, and sales. Together with other members of the C-level team, you’ll execute a strategic growth plan, focusing on expanding to new customer segments and building partnerships, while ultimately strengthening operations and increasing presence across our current marketing channels. You’ll also be instrumental in creating future strategies to boost revenue.
What will your duties be?
- you'll set long-term business goals and ensure they align with the mission, vision, and product roadmap of the company
- you’ll measure and analyze current revenue streams, product offerings, and relationships in order to optimize our business growth and revenue strategy
- you'll regularly share the progress of your activities with other C-level colleagues and bring their attention to any potential risks and blockers
- together with our Head of Brand, Head of Digital Marketing, and Head of Sales (who will report to you), you’ll define marketing and business plans; you’ll also oversee their execution
- you’ll look for ways to stay well-connected with customers and ensure broad market needs are incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- as open communication is something we’d like to put more emphasis on, we’ll expect you to lead by example and encourage everybody to be as transparent as possible
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- first and foremost, you’re a manager with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- you have a proven track record of developing and executing business strategies in the tech business
- you have experience working cross-functionally to create a cohesive growth plan
- you have experience setting pricing strategies, preferably in the consumer hardware sector
- you have an entrepreneurial mind and usually see opportunities where others can’t
- you’re used to making decisions based on business metrics and real results
- you have what we call the “ownership" mindset
- you’re ready to accept constructive criticism and act on it
- you’re fluent in English
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- opportunity to work at the forefront of the rapidly growing cryptocurrency sector
- direct impact on the business results in a company with an innovative, open-source product (= Trezor)
- new challenges as far as the penetration of new markets (Latin America, Asia, etc.) is concerned
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- a lot of flexibility (home office is a company standard these days)
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the office
- other benefits such as MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, VR, PS4, BTC ATM, 3D printer, etc.
- free parking