DEBT COLLECTION SPECIALIST
OC Nový Smíchov, OC Plzeň Plaza, OC Danubia
"SUPER FAST AND EXPERIENTIAL RECRUITMENT PROCESS! Enjoying client contact as well as working with data in Excel and speaking English? We will be more then happy to welcome you on board!" Miroslava Frydrychová, HR Manager
LET´S CREATE FUTURE OF SHOPPING CENTRES WITH US!
- Contacting tenants of shopping centers for the purpose of debt collection.
- Preparation of pre-litigation reminders including orientation in the lease agreement, export of the current balance of payment of invoices from SAP, work with deposits and bank guarantees.
- Preparation of documents for the commencement of court proceedings and for the registration of claims in insolvency proceedings.
- Cooperation with an external receivables collection company, including the preparation of documents for receivables (lease agreements, amendments, official correspondence, invoices as of the date of sending documents and the current balance from SAP).
- Conducting an internal meeting regarding the status of receivables, preparation of presentations and reporting.
- Working with SAP: bank matching, credit credits, balances.
- Working with Excel to prepare reports.
OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
Intensive negotiations with tenants during the Covid-19 period with regard to the state of emergency and the closure of shopping centers.
- Participation in setting up the debt collection process and its constant streamlining.
- Direct effect on business results.
Very good communication and negotiation skills,
- Ideally university education in economics or law, OR secondary education with relevant professional experience in the field of debt collection and preparation of documents for insolvency proceedings
- English at a communicative level,
- Excel advanced user knowledge (PivotTables, embedded functions).
- Ability and willingness to learn new things.
YOU CAN RELY ON
"Onboarding", in which you get to know the activities of all teams, and which allows you to quickly understand the functioning of the whole company.
- Support your professional development through local courses or Klepierre University's online educational platforms such as "LearnUp!"
Strong company culture with a friendly atmosphere, you can find our profile at cocuma.cz.
Age and gender balanced team. We support diversity.
- Employment contract for an indefinite period.
- Start immediately.
- Flexible working hours and home offce. At the time of the emergency measures in connection with Covid-19, we are divided into two teams and we take turns in the office.
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, meal vouchers, Benefit Card, Supplementary Pension Insurance, Multisport.
- Education and language courses.