Our Team Leaders are looking for YOU! Are you a Data Analyst or BI Consultant?
We are a Business Intelligence & Data Analytics consultancy with a global reach bringing insights to our customers and delivering the best business outcomes using data. We provide professional services in areas including data governance, cloud analytics, data architecture, data warehousing, data visualisation, predictive modelling, data consolidation & enrichment, data quality and more. Our mission is to transform the way people work with data.
Billigence partners with leading edge BI and data analytics vendors including Tableau, Alteryx, Collibra, Snowflake or Matillion.
Thanks to our growing customer base, we are extending our teams in Prague, the Czech Republic. We are looking for a self-driven and motivated data enthusiast with great communication skills and BI background, who is eager to learn new tools and techniques and work on customer projects across various industry verticals
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Business/Technology consulting, analysis and providing data-driven insights,
- Build BI solutions in tools like Alteryx, Collibra, Snowflake, Azure, Tableau, Power BI, etc.,
- Communicate with various technical and business stakeholders (analysts, business, management etc.),
- Project planning, scope management, issue and risk tracking,
- Gather business requirements, design solutions, create user-friendly reports/dashboards, validating outcomes, run end-user trainings,
- Bridging the gap between the business and IT,
- Participate in knowledge sharing, trainings, webinars or tech sessions,
- Learn new tools and data manipulation techniques and pass certified trainings.
- Good communication skills, capable of talking to people across different business functions as well as levels of the company,
- Fluent English and Czech on a professional level,
- Hands-on approach, proactivity,
- Desire to deliver the best quality and meet the client’s needs,
- Good knowledge of SQL, Python is an advantage,
- Overall business intelligence knowledge,
- Advantage is a knowledge of ETL tools/processes, visualization tools,
- Advantage is business consulting experience and understanding of the internal business processes,
- Willingness to self-study and learning new skills to handle any upcoming tasks,
- Flexibility, teamwork, active lifestyle.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
- Friendly team and environment of rapidly evolving global innovation company,
- Personal and professional growth, knowledge sharing,
- Training and development,
- Opportunity to work with the most advanced and fast developing technologies,
- Work in the international company with diverse teams (headquartered in Sydney, Australia),
- Challenging, inspiring and flexible work with highly reputable clients,
- Flexible working conditions with possibility to combine work from home and utilization of modern office in Karlin,
- Diverse, global team of friendly BI professionals and cooperative atmosphere,
- Attractive benefits package incl. extra 10 days of leave, multisport card & many more,
- Quite challenging environment if you are a keen sportsman :-)
MEET OUR TEAM LEADERS
I love the fact that everything's possible here. Compared to the corporate world, where you're always wondering why it's not possible, it's a big difference. The mindset here is anything goes and how to make it work. People here have a nice drive and they're not burnt out.