We’re looking for
In Write Website Unit we're developing the platform for generation visually expressive and performance optimized pages to promote our product. We are always keen on talking with experienced SPA developers, thrilled to expand their knowledge in SSR and Web Performance.
- Here your opinion counts: scrum team at Wrike is a core part of the decision-making process. Each team has FE, BE, QA, UI and UX professionals + PO.
- Developing your skills, not only the product. Each team at Wrike Engineering tackles sophisticated challenges each sprint, both technical and product related. We always strive to use new and advanced technologies, forthrightly discuss problems and are open to experimenting.
- Infrastructure things are mostly automated - you will be focused straight on the development. Creating branches, running various automated test scenarios, merging - all this is just one button click away
- We are striving to make the work of our clients easier by creating simple and powerful solutions, that would be suitable for all clients - from startups to enterprises.
How you'll make an impact
- Taking part in the process of developing internal web infrastructure
- Maintaining components system for websites
Improving and developing internal tools for managing incoming requests
Finding the most suitable solutions to achieve business goals
Initiating technical improvements
What Perks & Benefits can you count with
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- „Lítačka“ transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Meal vouchers 4000 czk/month
- Life insurance plan
- Pension plan
- Sick leave compensation
- Parental leave
- Multisport card
- Mobile tariffs
Ready to become a Wriker?
Now we are looking for an Angular Developer to take a part in development of our internal web infrastructure, maintaining the component system for our website and initiating other technical improvements.
We expect that you are strong in front-end development and have experience with component system development and website optimisation.
Learn more about our Engineering department teams, their achievements, and challenges.
How we work
Ready to talk? Here's what's next:
1. Informal interview with a Recruiter on Zoom (30 min)
Discover your expectations & Information about team and role.
2. Technical interview (90 min) alongside 2 of our experienced developers
Intro of the role and team & your questions.
3. Cultural interview (90 min)
Here we talk about our Values to ensure, that you will enjoy collaboration and meet your career goals alongside with feeling at Wrike as at home.