Retail will change more in the next five years than it has in the past fifty. For this reason alone, retail is one of the most interesting and challenging industries to be a part of. In Decathlon Czech Republic, we have a real aim to be actors of this change, and not just following it.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for an
IT Project Manager
Decathlon is one of the world’s largest sporting goods designer, manufacturer, and retailer, with more than 1500 stores in 50 countries.
WE FOCUS ON
- You create and animate the local IT strategy, aligned with the company strategy;
- You lead the Czech Decathlon IT team;
- You build and test digital solutions’ concepts, answering to the new retail needs : Digital Showrooms in store, mobile applications for teammates to manage the Click&Collect packages, ...
- You collaborate closely with the Decathlon international IT team;
- You and your team are part of challenging projects : cash till software solution, e-commerce website, marketplace, second life products...
- You think “outside of the box”: you challenge ideas, you propose your owns ! In Decathlon, we value teammates with ideas !
You #try, you #fail, you #learn, you #tryAgain !
WITH CHALLENGING TEAMMATES !
- Ondra K. - Infrastructure Expert && Hiking lover
- Kuba Ch. - Software development Expert && Inline Skating lover
- Honza M. - RFID Expert && Hiking Lover
- Vojta D. - Cashing Solutions Experts && Fishing Lover
- Christophe Smol - Operations Leader && Ultra-Trail Runner
Our aim ? "Become the favorite Czech Sport Brand !"
WHO ARE YOU ?
You are a digital lover, curious, passionate;
- You are part of Decathlon global united... You are able to work with numerous teammates with rich and various skills and backgrounds (IT engineers, store teammates, web merchandisers, designers,…);
- You like working in an ever-evolving context, in which priorities can quickly move;
- You can speak, write and read english;
- You like travelling and you want to work in an international environment;
- You’re dynamic and like sports.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
- You will integrate a company with great human values;
You will join a team with 100% answers "TOTALLY YES" at the question "Are you happy to come to work every morning ?", during our last internal human survey :)
- You will be autonomous. We trust you;
- You will work in a great work atmosphere in our Decathlon hubs;
- You will collaborate with teammates all around the world;
- You will have the opportunity to become Decathlons’ co-owner, joining our share-holding program;
"All over the world, in Decathlon, we live our four values: Vitality, Responsibility, Authenticity and Generosity."