Otevřená pracovní pozice v REVOLGY
- Typ úvazku
- Klimentská 1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česko
Full-time · Start date asap · Up to 100% remote · EU citizens · Europe (pref. max +/- 3 hours difference to CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills longs for a new colleague. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Production Services team to coordinate relevant Revolgy teams to make sure that the business transformation goals are delivered.
WHY REVOLGY IS WORTH IT
🤗 Remote-first culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
👨👩👧👧 Revolgy people - We believe that teamwork and trust are what matters. And we live that. People at Revolgy are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
💡 Complex challenges - We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work through the meaningful use of modern tools. We aim to take care of the technological side of things for our customers so that they can fully concentrate on developing their own products and services.
Imagine you, as a Transformation Manager, will be the point of contact for different teams within the company and relevant third parties. You will be responsible for leading and coordinating projects with a strong overlap into stakeholder management.
- Communicate strategies and objectives with relevant departments and colleagues.
- Identify any risks regarding changes and develop a strategy to overcome or address these.
- Support initiative owners in defining initiative scope and objectives, KPIs (operational and financial), and set up the execution plan (interdependencies, key milestones, resource needs, …).
- Ensure execution certainty - identify any risks, assess options on how to mitigate risks, track progress (forward-looking - i.e., identification of risks rather than missed deadlines), prioritize issues for executive engagement.
- Facilitate executive meetings for decision making – ensure meetings are supported by the right fact-base, that the decisions and trade-offs are clearly articulated and that the decisions are clearly documented and followed through to implementation.
- Support the CEO/Founder and key networks in the business in promoting the outputs of the review and the case for change to all employees.
YOU ARE THE ONE, IF...
You understand the IT world and have previous experience from IT/Tech fields
- You are keen on new IT technologies
- You have proven leadership in reviewing and delivering business change
- You have experience of designing and delivering change, training strategies and interventions with proven results
- You have experience of establishing change and / or business networks in order to deliver change to the business
- You have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, in order to engage with senior business stakeholders and senior management teams
- You have strong planning skills and an ability to deliver quickly and effectively to tight deadlines
- You have ability to engage and influence stakeholders at an appropriate level
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a wider team when required
- You are analytical, pragmatic, and systematic in approach to problem solving
- You have clear focus on customers, performance, and results
- You have fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE...
- Deep knowledge and understanding of cloud (GCP/AWS)
Remote-first environment · Flexible working hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Refreshment & unlimited coffee in the office · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution for employees · Company notebook · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for the position, then you will be asked to complete the application form and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
After you apply
Our application process usually includes an initial chat with the hiring manager, one task, then a chat with your future team, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO. The whole process usually takes 2-3 weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Tereza, JJ, Mirek and other Revolgians
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.