Open position at LIKO-S
- Work schedule
- Dabaspet, Bangalore, India
We are producing frame and frameless glass partitions, mobile and sliding walls for easy and fast division of spaces, acoustic booths for private conversations or interactive partitions and smart office reservation and management systems. If You are looking for a new challenge, join us!
- Preparation of technical and project documentation
- To design solutions, technical details drawing & Shop drawings.
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc..
- Assessment of potential risks, materials and costs.
- Providing technical support for the customers, Distributors & Designers.
- Ability to assembly LIKO-S products (practical training will be provided)
- Providing advice and creative solutions to any emerging problems
- Price offers to process, revise as per the changes and follow up.
- Project management, supervision of the projects, reporting project status
- Any other related activities/assignments as may be discussed.
- Knowledge and experience in technical details drawing & Shop drawings (Autocad) at least 2 years
- Preferably experience in the glass partitions/movable walls construction.
- Fluency in English language to communicate with the management in the Czech Republic
WE CAN OFFER:
- An important position in which you can develop your horizon within a vibrant international production organization where you have the opportunity for personal development and career growth.
- Laptop and mobile phone for personal use
- Motivational salary with participation on the profit of our branch and yearly bonus
- An opportunity to work for a family business based in the Czech republic and be a part of the top management of the interiors division