Open position at Wrike
Team Manager, Software Engineering
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, 180 00 Praha 8-Palmovka
In this role, you’ll lead a feature team of up to 15 people that develops the functionality of the Wrike platform. You will ensure that goals and objectives are clearly defined and engineers participate in the product discovery phase. You will help partners produce estimates and drive OKRs on a team level.
- Lead your teams’ delivery pipeline and be a professional at helping teams prioritize goals
- Partner with technical leaders in R&D to ensure consistent quality across Front end, Back end and QA verticals
- Ensure you have the top performing engineers in the team - from hiring, onboarding to handling motivation and individual performance
- Work closely with functional managers to consistently grow and reward engineering talent
- Own and act on team metrics in collaboration with Scrum master and Product manager to validate team feature delivery internally and share it with a broader group of stakeholders
- Ensuring that the team adheres to the best scrum practices, DOD and you hold the team accountable in case of gaps
- Present at meetups and conferences
- You have a solid SW engineering background within the SaaS industry and you are passionate about the products you create.
- Demonstrated track record of leading robust teams with measurable outcomes.
- Excellent communication and social skills. You connect with various individuals and groups to resolve any impediment or propose a change that will positively impact the development process.
- Great leadership skills. You are an empathic leader that is able to coach and mentor engineers to improve their potential
- CSM or CPO certification
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong sense and passion for product
- Incredible problem solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with many other teams
- You are able to partner with the tech lead and product manager and understand how to prioritize initiatives, tradeoffs and risks
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback