Otevřená pracovní pozice v DUHOVKA
Teacher Assistant in Montessori Elementary School
- Typ úvazku
- Nad Kajetánkou 134/9
Duhovka Group creates a unique comprehensive educational system for students at the age from 2 to 19 years old. Our educational project is based on the Czech-English bilingual environment, Montessori methods and individual approach. Join us in the environment where enthusiasm and the desire to improve the quality of education play a major role. We are looking for a new colleague at the Elementary School Duhovka.
Children in Duhovka are engaged together with both English and Czech speaking Montessori teachers and assistents. And they are thus confronted with a foreign language and master it in real and natural situations. Duhovka creates a quality environment that fosters the child's natural curiosity and helps to fully develop his or her potential in the spirit of the thought "Help me to do it myself." We are, therefore, looking for someone who has a cooperative approach to children and enjoys the role of a guide in discovering the world. Join us in an environment where enthusiasm and desire to improve the quality of education play an important role.
What exactly would we expect from you in this position?
- Via this Assistant role learn and get ready for becoming an Englisch Teacher in the Duhovka Elementary school
- Assist and supervise students at our Elementary School and help them in classes based on the school curriculum while respecting the Montessori principles and philosophy
- Support individual students in their learning, developing their English language, social and communication skills
- Cooperate in tandem with the Czech and English Class Teachers
- Assist teachers during classes for approximately 22 students in class and help them with various class activities
- Actively participate in events, activities, trips, etc. organized by the Elementary School
What do we need from you?
- Native English speaker (from an English-speaking country only) with some professional experience from the Czech Republic or European countries
- Bachelor’s degree is a minimum, Master´s and/or in Education preferred
- Previous teaching experience (English classes) for elementary school aged children
- Experience and interest in alternative learning styles or in the Montessori concept is an advantage
- Willingness to learn further and become a class teacher in the Montessori area
- Willingness for long-term cooperation
- Very good general overview and knowledge of a wide variety of different subjects
- Compatibility of personal values with the values of the Duhovka and Montessori philosophy
What's more you can get?
- Smooth start in the position responsibilities with helping hands to adapt asap
- AMS Montessori Training (2 years long) and certificate paid by Duhovka
- Full time employment contract, competitive salary
- 8 weeks of paid holidays + 12 days for further education, 4 sick days
- Space for creativity and continuous professional and personal development
- Pleasant working environment and cooperation within our bilingual English and Czech team
- And other benefits: 4 sick days, all meals subsidized, Czech language courses paid by Duhovka, 500 CZK monthly via Cafeteria for free time activities
- Location Prague 6 near the Prague Castle :-)
Starting date according to agreement / ideally in February 2021
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter via the response form !Mám zájem o tuto příležitost" to Blanka Horáčková (HR Manager). Or you can ask any questions regarding this position. We are looking forward to your answer.
In case you are not contacted within 14 days, we had to exclude you for some reasons from our selection process. Thanks for understanding.