Otevřená pracovní pozice v DUHOVKA
Teacher Assistant in bilingual Elementary School
- Typ úvazku
- Nad Kajetánkou 134/9, 169 00 Praha 6-Břevnov, Czechia
Duhovka Group creates a unique comprehensive educational system for students at the age from 2 to 19 years old. Our educational project is based on the Czech-English bilingual environment, Montessori methods and individual approach. Join us in the environment where enthusiasm and the desire to improve the quality of education play a major role. We are looking for a new colleague at the Elementary School Duhovka.
- Supervision for elementary school students in their individual work during classes
- Assisting teachers during classes and helping them in classes preparation
- Supporting individual students in their learning and English skills development
- Active participation in events, activities, trips, etc organized by the Elementary School
- Preparation for future role of Montessori elementary school teacher
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience experience with children in class preferred
- Interest in the Montessori approach and willingness to grow into the teacher role
- Full time employment with employment contract
- Positive and inspiring working environment
- AMS Montessori Training (2 years long) paid by Duhovka
- Opportunity to prepare for moving into full-time teaching position
- Czech language courses paid by Duhovka
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Competitive salary
- 8 weeks of paid holidays + 12 days for further education
- 4 sick days, 2 days for voluntary activities per year
Starting date: asap and can be disscussed
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to via the response form (below) or send e-mail: email@example.com.
For more information, visit us online at www.duhovkaskola.cz.
In case you are not contacted within 14 days, we had to exclude you from our selection process. Thanks for understanding.