Open position at SaltPay
Supply Chain Manager
- Work schedule
- Evropská 11/2758, 160 00 Praha 6, Česko
We believe that local businesses are essential to any growing society. SaltPay was founded in 2019 to create affordable, fast and secure payments and software solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses manage and grow their operations better. Taken for granted by banks and traditional service providers, small businesses have especially struggled to get access to the financial services and software they need. We exist to improve their lives and to help them grow by building products that serve their needs or integrating with the best solutions we find in the marketplace. We're outcome-driven entrepreneurs who emphasise energy over experience. Our number one priority is to deliver solutions that will allow our local businesses to thrive. Connecting and collaborating with a diverse group of talented teammates in an inclusive environment helps us achieve different results. We learn from each other every day, doing whatever is necessary to deliver the best outcomes for our customers. SaltPay is home to over 2,000 employees in 19 countries, and our footprint keeps on growing. We are fully dedicated to serving more than 150,000 merchants across our network.
To be a Salter
- These are some of the core principles of our culture:
- You like to work towards honest, inspiring, and challenging objectives;
- You want to create a tangible impact on the business;
- You have a competitive mindset and work to achieve the best possible outcomes;
- Kindness, humility, self-awareness, and candour are all part of your DNA;
- You are not afraid of taking risks, and you feel empowered by extreme ownership;
- You prioritise the team's success rather than your own;
- You're always striving to become a better version of yourself;
- Problems are learning opportunities;
- You're a dreamer, a thinker, and a doer - all in one.
As a Supply Chain Leader, you will be part of our Customer Operations team. A strong and talented team that’s passionate, energetic, competitive, and supports every decision based on carefully collected and organised information from our CEO, the merchants! They are at the core of our business, the main support of our merchants and the face of Salt. Your goal is to manage the Field Support & Supply Chain, filled with bright, talented, dedicated people passionate about our merchants. You want to onboard on our growth journey, becoming one of the faces responsible for the revolution in the payments sector!
Your mission is to manage a high-performing team that has one thing in mind: providing the best service to our merchants. We want someone full of energy and passionate about communication alongside critical judgment to build a stronger, more effective customer-centric company, capable of pushing our customers (as well as SaltPay) to the next level because we can only grow as much as our customers do.
In that sense, you’ll be responsible for:
- Improving current processes and systems;
- Ensure all operational, and service delivery requirements are completed consistently and in line with company best practices;
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the local and global customer operations and supply chain teams;
Customer Service & Quality Assurance
- Working with data in order to guide other teams on how to best support the Merchant;
- To deliver excellent customer service through the consistent management of our service offering, including installs, repairs and collections;
- Making our customers happy!
- To lead and support your team with their performances and to support their personal growth and engagement;
- Ensure all team members have the required product knowledge to deliver great service to our customers;
- Growing the team;
You have a customer-centric mentality;
- You have previous experience in people management;
- You are interested in innovations, learning and improving your skills;
- Having process optimisation experience is a big plus;
- You are a self-starter with a “can-do attitude”;
- You know how to collect feedback and translate it to other teams;
- Fiercely competitive and relentless when it comes to goals and targets;
- Eager to learn and improve every day: you have great energy and passion for what you do;
- You are fluent in Czech and English;
- 26 days of Annual leave, home office, sick days
Universal SaltPay Stock Option Plan (USSOP) from your first day - Company stocks after every year you have been with us.
- Allowance for self-development courses
- Benefit Plus Cafeteria
- Mobile tariff
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe
- Office fruits and speciality coffee every day
- Mobile tariff
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment
- Flexible working hours as long as it suits you and your team