Open position at SatoshiLabs
Social Media Specialist
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We're Invity.io, a rapidly expanding startup. This junior to medior-level part-time position will use their interpersonal skills and passion for data to build and manage the social media platforms and products of our young brand, namely a crypto comparison tool and a soon-to-be-released mobile app. Working directly under the Social Media Lead and collaborating widely within the SatoshiLabs Group, our new Social Media Manager will manage the day-to-day activities of our social media department with a goal of making our social media presence an important touchpoint throughout the customer journey. If you have demonstrated experience in working with social media and managing a community, you're exactly who we're looking for at Invity.io!
What will your duties be?
Your main duty: to be the right hand of our Social Media lead and help charge forward our social media presence, ensuring smooth day-to-day management of our platforms: Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Monitor the social media space and proactively seek improvement opportunities
- Proactively build a community with community management
- Take care of influencers and partnership management
- Help drive any necessary development in terms of our Social Media presence and stack, we're a company with a global ambition and we want our presence and capabilities to reflect that
What makes you the perfect candidate?
You're strong on aspects of Social media - you understand the required content and the need to tailor the proposition based on a given channel and the position in the overarching customer journey
- You have experience building and sustaining relationships with the community, and get that community management is important
- You’re a team player who understands the importance of setting and working towards common goals
- Definitely a plus if you’re proactive and happy to dive into new projects
- You both accept and give constructive criticism and act on it
- You have an interest in crypto and modern technologies in general
- Experience with Twitter and Reddit are a huge plus!
- You're fluent in English (C level) - our company is international and it’s our lingua franca!
What will you get in return?
- Unique opportunity to be a part of a brand that has revolutionized the crypto industry more than once
- Ability to receive part of your compensation in bitcoin
- Free reign and an amazing team of people who’ll help you put ideas into practice
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of working from home
- Budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- Renovated offices (including gym, football table, billiards, PlayStation and a 3D printer)
- Other benefits such as a MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, etc.
- Free on-site parking
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don't hesitate to submit your CV, together with a cover letter. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.