Open position at GLAMI
Social Advertising Manager
- Work schedule
- Křižíkova 148/34, Karlín, 186 00 Praha-Praha 8, Česko
With a presence in 14 markets and over 57 million monthly sessions, GLAMI is changing the online shopping experience across Europe and beyond. We are a fashion discovery search engine and a performance marketing platform connecting millions of users with over 25,000 brands and thousands of e-retailers.
🏋️♀️ THE MAIN CHALLENGE…
As a Social Advertising Manager, you will work on campaigns on an international scale to elevate the growth of our social advertising programs taking the lead in their strategy, execution, and evaluation.
In particular, you will:
- Manage daily execution of social advertising initiatives and campaigns on an international scale.
- Implement and manage automation projects to drive efficiency (content, bidding management strategy automation to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets at scale).
- Hands-on analytics and BI tools experience (e.g. GA4, Tableau).
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for social advertising campaigns in a multi-market/ language environment with a focus on the desired ROI.
- Follow the trends and keep up to date with best practices for social media advertising in order to create relevant and effective advertising strategies.
- Work with cross-functional team members and external stakeholders, and contribute to other team projects and initiatives.
💪 REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE…
- 2+ years of experience in social advertising marketing including large international or nationwide campaigns for e-commerce
- Capability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while driving accountability on day-to-day operations
- Ability to analyze quantitative data, distill insights and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize and solve problems
- Strong ownership and willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Professional level of English (both written and verbal)
Nice to have:
- Comfortable with the Facebook pixel, S2S event tracking, CAPI and feeds
- Experience with leading and managing teams
- Experience with search engine advertising, such as GoogleAds
- Knowledge of external marketing platform tools, such as ROIHunter.
🦙 WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO…
Remote work or relocation support to lovely Prague 🏰 where you would work from a truly unique Karlín neighborhood-based office
- Excellent opportunity to carve your place in a global e-commerce project and have your mark on shaping the future of the online fashion industry and a team of driven people who create an open, informal atmosphere - An international team & dynamic team
- Truly unique Prague-Karlin office
- 🐶-friendly environment
- Multisport card
- 25 days of paid leave
- Hybrid work
- Various snacks starting from healthy fresh fruits ending with 🍩 🍪 🍫, Thursday is soup day! 🍵 , specialty coffee and tea ☕️
- Bookworms club with an educational library
- Notebook (Mac OS or Win is up to you)
- Plenty of “FUNtivities” such as monthly breakfasts where we share our progress, coworking trips near the ocean, board games competitions and so much more await you! 🤸🏼♂️
Please, note that we can only consider applicants that have a valid working permit for the Czech Republic.