Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti ShipMonk Research & Development
Senior Technical Recruiter
- Typ úvazku
- Rohanské nábřeží, 186 00 Karlín
We are a fulfillment, technology-based Czech-American company. Put simply, ShipMonk helps e-commerce companies stress less and grow more. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, ShipMonk has more than 2,500 employees across facilities in Florida, Pennsylvania, California, New York, Nevada, New Jersey, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Prague, Czech Republic. In this role, you’ll support a fastest-growing, dynamic team focused on changing logistics for startups to well-established businesses. Here at Shipmonk, we are looking for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our rapidly growing global Talent Acquisition Team. We need a strong senior colleague to partner with our RnD team to bring the best talent to the ShipMonk family. Culture and collaboration are very important to us!
What you'll do:
- This role is strategic! You will partner with our current team to game plan as well as execute on recruiting process, pipeline strategy, and community events to bring the best talent to our technical team in Prague
- We are looking for someone who is good with relationships. You will work hand-in-hand with our lead developers, HR team, CTO, and technical PMs to find out what we need and how to make successful recruiting happen.
- You will be boots on the ground for industry standards. Where to find the best candidates and how the hiring teams can help to attract them is part of what will make you a great contributor.
- Recruiting tech talent is the position but you will need to be tech-savvy as well. Being a rockstar Sr. Technical Recruiter includes being involved in the data, systems, and processes that make everything flow. Understanding the technical components of the recruiting processes will make you successful.
- Own the process by sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, and conducting feedback calls. Candidate experience is key and you will play a major part in what attracts talent to ShipMonk.
What you'll have:
- A proven track record of bringing in top talent into a growing organization. This role requires a few years of experience (at least 3) in a technical or full life-cycle recruiting role.
- Knowledge is power! We need you to have experience in recruiting systems, being hands-on with sourcing tools, and an office suite of products (Asana, Lever, and G-suite are huge plusses)
- Attention!...to detail that is. This person needs to be task and detailed orientated. Great soft-skills. The Sr. Technical Recruiter will have top-notch negotiation and communication skills to be effective with internal stakeholders and external candidates.
- A team player is a must. Our Talent Acquisition and HR Team thrive on working together. We need you to jump right in!
We are exceptionally proud of our dedicated, brilliant ShipMonkers -- the employees who collaborate to provide first-class service, solve problems, and collaborate to get the job done. We work hard and have fun at work while prioritizing growth, innovation, and diversity as key values. When we add new positions at ShipMonk, we define the role 80% and look for talented individuals who can join the team, run fast, and co-create the other 20% of their job. We need our team to get engaged from Day 1 to do the work and define the work that will make us successful in the near and long term.