Open position at Wrike
Senior SW Engineer
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
As a level 2 Senior Software Engineer you would become part of a core development team of 250+ engineers developing Wrike, latest acquisition by Citrix. Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
The level 2 Senior Software Engineer you can either work in either the product (fullstack Scrum teams) or technical (internal) teams enabling the product development teams by developing internal tooling, maintaining CI/CD processes, supporting the microservices platform and improving the quality of the code. Engineers in product teams are responsible for both business logic and all technical solutions. The Internal unit teams are responsible for improving the development experience in product teams. As a level 2 Senior Software engineer this role works under limited supervision and may be responsible for providing coaching, guidance, and training to others in job area.
- Wrike product or internal tooling development using Java 11, Spring/Spring Boot, MyBatis, PostgreSQL, REST, Maven, RabbitMQ, Redis, GitLab CI
- Maintenance of customer data, app performance, and service availability
- Improvements of the product accessibility
- Development of standard solutions for services for further implementation in the development process
- New features integration, prioritization and communication across multiple teams.
- APIs continuous improvement, monitoring, logging and data export stability.
- Adapt and scale customer needs into universal product solutions.
- Work using a classic scrum method in small teams (8-12 people) with an opportunity to grow to senior/leading position
- Daily releases, code reviews, and unit tests.
- Use analytics tools and customer feedback so that our releases are never developed “to the table”. Every team knows how their work affects the product and how the market perceives it.
- Occasional coaching, guidance and training to others in the job area
- You should have an advanced working knowledge and experience of Java, SQL, Spring Framework
- You have advanced communication skills in English
- You should have a minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years experience
- Building software is your passion
- You have University Degree in SW Engineering
- You have a solid experience of any of: SQL, REST, cloud, UNIX and you constantly learn
- You have experience with agile software development
- You know how to write automated unit and integration tests
- You know how to refactor