Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Senior SIEM engineer
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are a community of IT enthusiasts! Our team consists of ethical hackers, security and data analysts, application developers, and infrastructure engineers. Even if there are almost 180 of us, we still keep the start-up mindset and family atmosphere. We can offer you autonomy, exciting projects and the possibility of quick career growth. If you are interested in cybersecurity, in-house application development, data analytics, or infrastructure, you should definitely meet us.
The Senior SIEM engineer works as part of a team of Information Security professionals, manage multiple Splunk Components across the NN environment. He is responsible for the support of Splunk Cloud Search Head + Enterprise Security. He designs and implements data onboarding from clouds (aws, azure) and multi-vendor devices(win, unix, cisco...) using universal/heavy forwarders, HEC, syslog servers.
Hear what your future team lead has to say:
What will you do?
Analyze problems and incidents on 2nd, 3rd or 4th level of support, Actively propose service improvements
- Coordination of major changes, patches, upgrades and participates in projects within the area of responsibility
- Design and implement infrastructure for data collection from cloud and onprem sources to Splunk
- Set standards and procedures regarding data onboarding, prepare self service for customers
- Be part of Splunk Onboarding Factory (scrum). Support analysts with data normalization (CIM)
- Prepare detailed level designs and work instructions
- Implement cloud based solutions using aws and azure native tools.
How your profile should look like?
- University degree in statistics, computer science or any other related field
- At least 2 years of proven experience of delivering data science project solutions
- At least 2 years of experience of programming in Python, including its analytical libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn (alternatively Java or other OOP language)
- At least 1 year of experience of SQL
- Experience with Git
- Professional knowledge of predictive modelling algorithms and predictive modelling best practices
- Professional experience with deep learning, applied artificial intelligence or Cloud services (ideally Azure) is a plus
- Experience in the finance industry is a plus
- Fluent in English, Czech language not required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel abroad once it's allowed
Why choose us?
The best specialists in IT security field
- The fact we strongly support vertical and horizontal career moves
- Unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
- Digital and physical library regularly updated with the newest IT security titles
- There is an individual budget for your education - we want to support you in your goals
- Design office in the Anděl, however now we work from home
- Other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program...
I was planning to stay here for two or three years and then move again, as I usually do. But as NN IT Hub evolves and I enjoy it here, it's very hard to imagine anything better. Money doesn't play a role at some stage anymore and it's very much about the projects and the people around and this is perfect.