Open position at Rohlik
Senior People & Culture Business Partner
- Work schedule
- Sokolovska 100/94
The role offers an opportunity to shape most people-related aspects of the company, hence influencing final delivery of teams towards our customers.
People & Culture Team Overview
The Role Overview
The role offers an opportunity to shape most people-related aspects of the company, hence influencing final delivery of teams towards our customers. You will keep a pulse on hiring the right people, you will help your teams to develop the right team dynamics, you will continuously push for better and faster performance and you will be a right hand to your business manager for goals setting, performance evaluation and people development.
In your role you will be supporting Group functions of Marketing, Operations, Commercial, People & Culture, Finance and Legal. You will be frequently in touch with colleagues in all our countries.
What we expect from you
- Hire and onboard skilled and talented people with the right culture-fit so they hit the ground running in no time
- Keep an eye on team and individual performance levels, initiate actions whenever an issue pops up and advise on improvement ideas on an ongoing basis
- Support Group Board members and their teams and be a trustworthy partner for all people related matters
- Continually come up with ideas how to improve our care and support for our people to enable super fast business growth
- Keep the house in order in terms of payroll input, HR Admin - particularly entry and exit related - and compliance
- Be an everyday ambassador of our culture and imprint the culture into every aspect of how we build business together
- Be a “go-to” person for things big and small
- Be an advocate of learning, growing and pushing boundaries for all your teams
What we look for
- A person with a business mindset and an innovative approach to problem solving, who is structured, diligent and attentive to people’s needs.
- Somebody who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get on with any task
- An experienced professional with knowledge of all aspects of People & culture agenda - hiring, onboarding, off-boarding, performance and talent management, every day employment law, etc.
- A self-starter, able to work independently and deliver without a support of a large team
- Someone with passion for high level of customer orientation
- Experience with working in international environment is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
What we offer
- Your work will have a direct impact on the company's results
- We will implement your good ideas almost immediately – not waiting for the approval of the headquarters somewhere in the world
- You will not be bound by corporate processes
- Your work has to be innovative and meaningful, we do not want to follow trends, but set them
- Last but not least, we mainly offer a fair reward and the possibility of professional growth and education, also a great bunch of people around and a legendary team events