Open position at Tekies
Senior Java Developer/Architect
- Work schedule
- U Nikolajky 3, Prague
Looking for a challenging and rewarding role as a Senior Java Developer/Architect? We are a fast-growing technology company seeking a talented individual to join our team and help us build innovative solutions for our clients.
We are looking for experienced Java Developers/Architects for multiple interesting projects at our customers' side in Telco, Banking and Energy segments. The projects are related to digitalization and transformation. You will work with accomplished professionals and be part of enthusiastic teams. At the same time, you will also have the opportunity, if you wish, to participate in our internal AI development projects.
Qualifications / Skills
- Proven experience as a Senior Java Developer/Architect, with a strong portfolio of previous work
- Strong knowledge of Java and related technologies, such as Spring and Hibernate
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as React is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is preferred, but not required.
- Fluent in Czech and English
- Prague, up to 50% remote
- As a Senior Java Developer/Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex software systems using Java and related technologies. You will work closely with our development team, project managers, and clients to ensure that our solutions meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Technical proposal, design and prototyping of a new development ecosystem (Java framework, patterns, skeletons, governance, API model, CD/CI leveraging):
- asynchronous, event-driven architecture
- Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Porting of the existing and new applications (large scale, millions of clients' applications) to this new ecosystem.
We offer a competitive salary, a flexible work schedule, and a supportive work environment where you can learn and grow as a Senior Java Developer/Architect. If you're passionate about building innovative solutions and want to be part of a dynamic team, apply now and let's build something great together!
If you'd like to discuss this or another job opportunity do not hesitate to share your CV with us! We will contact you for a short interview as soon as possible.